Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roxanne's Charries

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 12:08 am

Name:
Grant Sling

Birthday:
April 9th 1996

Greek Deity Parent :
Unclaimed. (for now)

Mortal Parent:
Dan Sling

Brief History:
Grant grew up in small town Ohio. There was mall and a store and a high school. It was a small town basically. His mother and father weren’t together for long. Actually his mother deserted his father after he was born. That’s why he kinda hates his mom now. Here’s Grant for more…
“Hey. I’m Grant. Yeah. I grew up in Leroy. Don’t ask where it is. Let’s just say its in the middle of nowhere. But that’s not what I’m here to talk about. Anyway, when I was two I learned to ride a horse. When I was four I shot my first gun. You can say I’m a hillbilly. But I’m really just country. Anway, When I was four, after I shot the gun, my dad had an accident. A car accident. It was bad. I was four. I didn’t know what was going on. After that my dad suffered severe trauma to his left leg and now he walks with a limp. I had to take care of him. When I was seven my dad got a girlfriend. She was…well, I can’t call her anything appropriate for this interview. That women hated me with a passion for some odd reason. It’s like her life goal was…being out to get me. I dunno. Anyway I found out she was some kind of freaky half bird lady from Hades. It was really scary, coming from me.
“Yeah so, after she found me alone in the house she grabbed a knife and her face and body morphed and she chased me all around the neighborhood. I got to my friend, Matt’s house and I stayed there till a Satyr came and got me and here I am.”

Physical Appearance :
Grant has two different colored eyes. Yes, he knows it weird. His one eye is a dark brown. (you can’t really describe brown xD) His other eyes is a pretty blueish silver color. Kinda like the morning sky right where you see the moon but a lighter shade. It looks pretty good with his sculpted face and strong chin.
His hair is a soft blondish color. It always looks messy and he usually needs a haircut. He likes to keep it short but it doesn’t stay that way. It’s kinda shaggy but really pretty.
He tends to dress in a lot of plaid and flannel. Flannel in the winter and plaid in the spring, summer, and fall. He likes to wear these Wolverine boots and Levis. His usual attire for camp is a white Hanes t-shirt with Levis and workboots or cowboy boots. Most often cowboy boots.
His body is…in pretty good shape. He’s a farm boy…he’s got a tan all over and a six pack from lifting hay bales and whatnot.

Personality:
He’s got pretty much a happy-go-lucky personality. Plus, for a farmer he ain’t too dumb either. He’s actually pretty smart. But he doesn’t like to show it. He is very outgoing and loud. Due to the fact that he comes from hillbillyville where everyone is louder than snot. He generally isn’t softspoken or reserved. As his mom put it once, “Bear it all, Grantie.”
He likes to take advantage of some things. Like the fact that some people are softspoken. If they are sometimes he assumes that they aren’t smart and he attempts to take them down. Sometimes he phails.
Grant can be arrogant sometimes. He forgets how unintelligent his friends and family are and he uses that to his advantage.
He’s got an eye for girls that are soft and smart. He likes it when they are competitive too, because he says, “It gives me a fightin’ chance.”

Fatal Flaw:
Hubris. And his lack of trusting weird ladies. Technically the hubris comes from the fact that when he was younger he used to think about designing a better chicken coop. This chicken coop was supposed to be state of the art and with fresh ideas for collecting eggs in the morning. He tried to get his mechanic friends to help him, but they all told him it’d be a phail.
Another flaw he has is being very naive. Although it isn’t fatal it’s still bad. He trusts people he probably shouldn’t. Like the man who sold diamonds out of his car.

How long at camp:
About six or seven. He can’t really remember all that well. He tends to forget the little things.

Summer-Only or Year-rounder?:
Sometimes he comes year round or he just stays the summer.

Demigod Ability/Abilities:
He is very smart with little ideas for making a better world. With cleaner eggs. (His chicken coop will work!!!) He can also come up with excellent architect plans and blueprints. As well as invasion plans for Capture the Flag and invasions in general. xD

Hobbies/Talents:
Grant can rope a full grown cow in less than 10 seconds.

Weapons:
He keeps a dagger handy in his belt at all times. Espescially since his dad’s last ex-girlfriend who turned out to be an undead nastie.

Pets:
Faithful horse named Levi

Other:
None.

Last edited by Candy Cane on Mon 20 Dec 2010, 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 12:11 am

Accepted

Is he a Son of Athena? (since he's all smart with blonde hair and stuff?)
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 12:18 am

(Shhhh!) And yesh. He's very handsome...I just realized...
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 7:22 pm

xD I'm good as guessing, Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:07 pm

Name:
Nathaniel “Nay” O’Neil

Birthday:
March 17

Greek Deity Parent :
Euterpe

Mortal Parent:
Thomas Todd

Brief History:
His father, Stone, was a famous rockstar and Nay was usually cared for by nannies. He loved to play pranks on them by, well…Here’s Nay for the story:
“Hello, I’m Nathaniel but you can call me Nay. It’s easier, mainly because I’m lazy. So anyway…my dad is Stone. Yep the famous rockstar. Burned out, and crashed on the couch any way. He didn’t really love me or my brother, Wesley. Wesley figured out his godly-ness and went here to camp…at age…13 I think? Well he left because he was sick of the papparazi. And before he planned to leave he had to conduct a mini orchestra thing and he fell off the stage and got covered in mud. It was funny. Really. But I was a tough kid to handle. I really was. When I was six I stole my father’s favorite guitar pick and flushed it down the toilet right before a big gig. It was funny though. After Wesley left it got kinda bad. I was 9 when he left. Dad started drinking and picked up smoking. And then he Wesley came home for a summer when I was 12 and told me about camp. He said I had to go.” *flashback time, grabs popcorn*

Wesley walked in wearing a band t-shirt that had blood down the front of it. His brother, Nathaniel, looked at him and saw the blood. Nay’s eyes went wide, “Bloody lord, Wes, what happened?”
Wesley looked at him, his eyes bright, “I got a girlfriend. Daughter of Zeus. But my lack of style in non-AB positive items isn’t why I’m here right now.” Wesley took his Pumas off by the ugly lamp at the front door.
“Then why did you come back after abandoning me?” Nay questioned. Wesley looked down at his socks, studying them as if they would grow a face. “I came back because I missed my brother.”
Nay’s face softened a bit. “Oh alright. So what’s the real reason you came back?”
“You’re a son of Euterpe too.” Wesley looked straight into Nay’s eyes.
Nay’s eyes went wide. “My mother is…Euterpe?”

Physical Appearance :
Nathaniel’s hair is a dark blondish colour with light, gold highlights. It’s cut to today’s style. Like a cross between Justin Bieber and skater. It’s straight and the fact that he flips it often. Helping his love life a lot.
His facial features are slightly elfish. His eyebrows are are a little bit arched and kind of thin. Their dark blonde, like his hair.
His ice, green eyes are framed by long, thick, dark lashes. Under his eyes are dark circles and bags. Not that that makes him unattractive, but he’s an Insomniac. And what teenager isn’t tired?
His nose is small and he has a birthmark on the left side. Not much else you can say to describe a nose. His mouth and lips are pretty much average.
He has mild acne on his forehead but his hair covers it up. He doesn’t really care about it either. Again, what teenager doesn’t have acne?
His skin is very fair which gets sunburned easily. Nay has several self-inflicted scars on his arms, neck and chest. Most of his scars, however, come from fights.
His body is average, not too skinny. Not too fat. He’s a little on the short side at about five foot five inches.
His usual attire is Hollister, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, and American Eagle stuff. And usually on his feet he wears Pumas or DC. Add an English accent and you’ve got Nathaniel O’Neil. xD

Personality:
He’s a very critical thinker. When he needs to figure things out he works them out on a separate sheet of paper. Or a notepad. He makes Pro and Con lists all time. Seriously. Wesley and Nathaniel spent quite a bit of time together. Then Wesley ran off and got married.
Nay loves to read and write music. He does it almost obsessively too. He’ll literally take about three hours and sit down with a pen and some paper and just stare at until he gets an idea.
The main difference between Wes and Nay is that Nay is very outgoing. Wes and Nay look like twins but are very different. Nay likes puzzles and rock music.
Nay adores rock music. He can’t stand classic music. He often says it makes him puke. Nay cannot sit still for more than three seconds. He constantly has to be moving. All the time. Even in his sleep he tosses and turns.
~I seriously am totally uninspired…ahaha. Most of you know Wesley O’Neil, so Nay is completely opposite of him.

Fatal Flaw:
Nay puts wayy too much trust into his friends and peers. Like, if he needs something taking care of his friends will help him with it. But say he were to be a spy for the enemy (not saying he is) he would tell his friends. Cuz he's stupid.
He also has a poor sense of judgement.
He has very little street smarts.

How long at camp:
He's only been at camp for two summers.

Summer-only. But he came this year instead of school because school got too hard.

Nathaniel can sing really well. He can pick up an instrument and be able to play it without knowing anything about it. He is also like a human tuner. His ears are very keen to those kinds of things.

Hobbies/Talents:
He likes to write music and play pranks on his brother and other people. Like this one time...well that's not appropriate...xD

Weapons:
He has a sword. Except he isn't good at swordswinging.

Pets:
He and his brother share a German Shepherd named Goose.

Other:
None.
Nay and his brother Wesley are a lot alike. <333

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

Accepted ^^ Nice detail, dude.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 5:02 pm

Thanks. You wanna RP?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:08 pm

Sure ^^ How about with Steph?
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:16 pm

Sure...
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 3:21 pm

Name:
Roxanne Duchannes

Birthday:
August 18th

Greek Deity Parent :
Hades

Mortal Parent:
Sarafine Duchannes

Brief History:
Roxanne:
“Hi. I lived in random places and moved from place to place throughout my life. I didn’t really have a permanent home. Just apartments with my Uncle here and there. Finally when I was thirteen we moved to South Carolina and lived in this huge mansion thing. Like, an old plantation house. It was big. There was, like, almost a bajillion rooms. Yeah.
“When my uncle bought the house we heard it was haunted. I begged him not buy it. He didn’t believe in ghosts though. I did. I saw one. I see them all the time. I am a daughter of Hades let’s not forget. So anyway, I moved into the least scary room. The one on the first floor, near the door. It turned out to be haunted. Me trying to escape ghosts wasn’t gonna work. That’s when I decided to run away and go to Camp. After all, I had heard of it in my friend’s letters.
“On the way I was pelted by monster after monster attack. It was bad. A daughter of Hades traveling alone. Stupid. On the way, I met a girl named Lena. She was a demigod daughter of Demeter. She helped me get to camp. But Lena was killed not far from camp by a Sphinx. I was scarred. I have an ugly scar that mars my face. The right side of my face has a scar next to my eye. “

Physical Appearance :
Roxanne’s hair is calligraphy ink black. She generally keeps it up in a ponytail. Mostly because it’s annoying. Even though it’s shoulder length it’s still pretty annoying. It’s pretty curly and when wet it takes a while to dry because it’s thick.
Her facial features are pixielike. She has small pointed ears and a small nose. Her eyebrows are thin and kept that way for a long time. They always have been thin.
Her eyes are a dark blue. Like colbalt blue. It’s odd how dark they are. It’s like a all together new blue. Well, that’s how her last boyfriend described them.
Roxanne is a petite little only standing about 5'4'' high. She is from a Indian/Cheriokee heritage and still has strong believes in each religion

Personality:
Roxanne can sometimes be supportive and nice, however she does like to smiles and waves to everyone. She doesn't like being angry as she gets out of control and insults everyone and is not eager to fight as it'll show her amazing ability in fighting. She is feisty and will not be treated without respect by men. She has a slight ego which she tries to hide and only comes out around guys. Roxanne can be enormously stubborn and does normally want her way and fights for something she wants and believes in.
Her ability to fight is amazing. However she doesn’t like to show it. She prefers to only fight when necessary.
Her Hades-ness will kick in and a lot of the time she’ll be slightly crabby.

Fatal Flaw:
She’s a child of Hades, so naturally it would be holding grudges.

How long at camp:
This is her third year.

She’s a year rounder.

As a daughter of Hades, she can sense death. She can shadow travel, but not well. She needs to rest quite often. Which means she is sleeping a lot. She can raise the dead and see ghosts.

Hobbies/Talents:
She likes to paint. Scenes of death. Because she can sense death so she needs a way to let it out.

Weapons:
An dagger made of Stygian iron.

Pets:
A big white Husky named Kevin.

Other:
None.
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 3:44 pm

'Cepted
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 4:53 pm

Sweet. Don't worry, I already asked Angel if I could have a big three charrie.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 2:44 pm

Sigh, all the work I put in the description and only the height was used Sad
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 3:30 pm

Sorry. I love you, but the girlies you make are slightly...*thinking of ways to put this nicely* are...very bare-all. Like Roxanne, my character, don't like to wear tight shirts and short skirts that could pass for belts. She's a daughter of Hades, more a T-shirt and jeans type of girl.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 6:36 pm

Name:
Emily Marizek

Birthday:
May 14

Greek Deity Parent :
Hephaestus

Mortal Parent:
Mary Marizek

Brief History:
Emily Marizek was a different child. Growing up in Manhattan had it’s perks.
Emily:
“Hiyah. I’m Emily. I grew up in big-city Manhattan. Always fixing things and figuring things out. Constantly working Math problems and helping my mom fix cars for a living. See when I was nine, my teachers predicted I was some math prodigy because I was amazing at Geometry for a little kid. Pfft. I’m a daughter of Hephaestus. We’re supposed to be good at math. Anyway, by the time I was eighteen months, I could completely take apart and reassemble any clock in the house.
“When I was five I started working in my mother’s mechanic’s shop as a mechanic’s assistant. I loved it there. Even though I couldn’t and wasn’t aloud to do much, I still loved the feel and the smells and the environment. Most girls my age where playing with dolls. Pfft. I cut the heads off dolls and strapped them army tanks and attached a small battery and hooked up some wires and PRESTO! You had a demonic tank-dollie. I raced that thing around the neighborhood. I drove my brothers nuts. I got hired as a body shop worker when I was thirteen.”

Physical Appearance :
“Since I’m working most of the time in a shop or somethin’, I try not to wear anything that could get caught in or on the machines. To be honest, I’ve always wanted to wear pretty things and stuff but I’m too afraid of looking weird. Generally I wear long boot-cut jeans and worker’s boots. Cowboy boots. I usually wear t-shirts from some swap-meet I attended. I got long red hair. I know, I know, red hair. I’m a ginger. And I’m darned proud! I have big green eyes. I look Irish but I’m not. I’m Welsh. Yeesh. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. I used to play track and so I guess I look like this runner. But I never ran in track. I was a thrower. My body is normal. I guess.” –rubs back of neck- “I don’t really like talking about my body. It’s weird. Not my body, just talking about stuff like that. Oh well, I have a fire-burn mark on my left arm from the time I burned myself. Not fun. Lemme tell you that. This one time, I was poking the fire in the fireplace with a metal stick when the stick grew hot, so I dropped it. Fire appeared in my hand and ran up my arm. It created this long-butt fire mark. Now my entire right arm has this swirl mark on it. My mom thinks I’m a fire-user. I’m never touching fire again.”

Personality:
“Pfft. I’m not talking about my personality.”
Emily’s track coach used to tell her that she was the type of girl who would run with scissors. Emily is generally outgoing and slightly loud. She loves to tell jokes. When a friend comes up to her complaining about a guy Emily tells her, “Dump his butt. He’s a loser. You deserve better.” She’s confident. But under that confidence is lack of confidence. She never had a father. No one to tell her fatherly things. She misses him. Terribley. Sometimes her sadness takes over and she slumps into a depression. Not leaving the forge for days at a time. Sleeping in there. Emily is bipolar. She can’t help her mood swings. One day she’ll be quiet and self-reserved and the next day she’ll be loud and outgoing. Or angry and hateful. She’s incredibly smart and people don’t give her that. They don’t know and they don’t care enough to stick around and find out. Usually she’s the brains of the operations. The brain covered in band-aids and always having a bottle of Advil with her in her toolbelt.

Fatal Flaw:
Grudge holder. And she hates liars. She would love to beat them in their sleep.

How long at camp:
This is her third year.

Year-rounder, only because she doesn’t like going back to school. She doesn’t like organic life forms.

~Her mother thinks she’s a fire-user but she doesn’t want to find out.
~She can fix or build almost anything

Hobbies/Talents:
~Track
~Fixing cars
~Forging weapons
~Drawing (yes, she’s very good at drawing dragons)

Weapons:
Two double hammers

Pets:
A long-haired Irish setter named Blade

Other:
None.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 8:07 pm

Accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 8:35 pm

I LOVE YOU. xD
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 5:07 pm

[center]Name:
Vincent Alphonse Capone

Birthday:
June 14th

Greek Deity Parent :
Aphrodite

Mortal Parent:
Gabriele Capone

Brief History:
Vincent:
“Well, howdy. I’m Vincent Alphonse Capone. But they call me Vinny. They, as in my family and friends. Don’t ask why. Don’t question it. Well, I was originally born in the Bronx. My mother left me and my Pops when I was…say 2? Beats me. Said she had “other” stuff to attend to. Bah. Heard she was a nice lady. I can’t be sure though. Well we ain’t here ta talk about her. We here to talk business about me, eh? I have friends. Family. Clients. Naw, I’m only kiddin’. I don’t have clients. Yet. My father does. I guess bein’ a gangster runs in the family, eh? Yeah. That’s right. Look at my face, look at my name. I’m the great-grandson of Al Capone, most famous ganster ever. It’s true. Look at a picture of him, then look at me. They say the resemblance is scary. And it’s true. It is.
“When I was a young boy, about 9, my teachers where afraid of my father and I. The girls flocked to me. I quit school at age twelve. Too much activity goin’ on. With other people. He ran the smuggling empire, took after his granddaddy, I suppose. Well, after my dad took over he met my mom. I suppose she was like this angel sent from heaven for my dad. I was conceived then born. Blah, the rest is history.”

Physical Appearance :
Vinny trys to not look good. But he can’t help it. It’s his nature. He’s a pretty big guy. Kinda heavy-set. Like an Italian. Basic Italian looks. He’s got deep-set chocolate brown eyes. Usually they twinkle when he’s happy. The flash (not literally) when he’s upset. Standing at around 5’ 10” he’s isn’t too tall. Not short either. Perfect height. His black hair is short and kept clean and trimmed. His eyebrows arch naturally and are kinda thick. Something inherited. He has this classic Italian mafia accent of the Bronx. Where he grew up. He usually wears nice clothes. He likes to wear silk-white button down shirts with dress pants and shoes. Usually due to the fact of traveling with his father, while his father did business. He likes to wear this hat, the Saxon hat. With real bunny fur. It’s his prized possession. The most scary thing about Vinny is the three slash marks going down his left side of his face. Much like his great grandfather, Al. Al’s nickname was Scarface. Vinny’s nickname is Little Scarface, much to his dismay. His father’s bodyguards gave him the nickname after a girl slashed his face with an open cracked bottle, after he insulted her. He apologized but the scars didn’t go away. They mar his perfect skin and lovely complexion.

Personality:
Vinny comes across as loud. He’s never sarcastic and usually right to the point. He likes to yell and doesn’t like to be ignored. He smiles a lot and is pretty funny. Always making jokes and cracking up. Constantly. Heck he was kicked out of private school for laughing in the admisnistrator’s face about a stabbing. Don’t ask. xD He loves to speak his mind and has strong unbendable opinions about people and places and things. He’s very dependable. Once he was asked to…well that’s a story that isn’t appropriate. He’s very down-to Earth, for a child of Aphrodite. However he doesn’t trust anyone because he knows that they could come back to bite you one day if you aren’t careful.

Fatal Flaw:
He thinks he’s always right and has pride issues.

How long at camp:
Three years.

Year-rounder. He got sick of people and the issue about his scar. People kept becoming afraid of him and whatnot.

~He looks good. All the time. Without trying.

Hobbies/Talents:
He enjoys track and throwing discus.

Weapons:
A fake 9mm that he sleeps with. It turns into a celestial bronze dagger. It’s a fake gun. It’s made to look like a real-loaded gun to Mortals. His Aunt Theresa gave it to him as a gift since she assumed he would take after his father.

Pets:
A big Golden Retriver named Sonny

Other:
When Vinny was six, since he had inherited a disease at birth, he had brain surgery and it left his deaf in the right ear.
[/strike]

Last edited by Candy Cane on Sat 18 Dec 2010, 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 5:09 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 5:11 pm

PSH. THANKS. YOU.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 2:35 am

Name:
Logan James

Birthday:
August 19th

Greek Deity Parent:
Apollo

Mortal Parent:
Nina Norred

Brief History:
"I was born into small town Ohio. Yeah, crappy town. I'm so glad to get out of there. That place was a dump. Literally, only freakin' hippies and hil-lbillies lived there. The high school I went to, has a total of 2000 kids. Small. I had to drive...like, thirty miles just to get Black Ops. I wanted to kill someone when they all ran out and I had to be put on a waiting list. Me? On a waiting list?! Stupid. Speaking of stupid...that would be why I'm here right? To do some stupid history? Yeah. Ok. Whatever, I lived in Ohio. Blah, blah, blah. I grew up there. I'm Hispanic, I was adored by girls until age...13. Not because I got ugly, but because monsters started attacking so I came here. Ok. I'm bored. Time to go play some Black Ops."

Physical Appearance:
Logan is somewhere between American and Hispanic. He looks completely Hispanic. Coming with black hair and dark brown eyes. Complete with tanned skin and an ability to work without complaint. Yep, that's the Mexican in him. He's also really short. Logan doesn't like the word short, so he says, "Petite." His jawline isn't as defined as some boys his age and many classify Logan as the "happy" kind. He's not. He loves girls. Logan hasn't quite reached the mark of puberty yet. Well...he has a relatively deepish voice. Like a normal teenage guy...but his shoulders aren't really broad. He doesn't have defined muscles, well he has them, just not bulging. His body build is that of a dancer. Something he gets from his mom. His mom was a dancer. Which is what attracted his parents. Logan's wardrobe consists of Aeropostale stuff...Hollister...the works. He wears Nike basketball shoes on his feet most of the time. His hair is pretty clean cut seeing as he's Hispanic and would look funny with long hair.

Personality:
Also, he's very fiesty and won't take no for an answer. He's unbending and very stubborn. He was called a leprechaun once. That person lost a finger. He reminds people of leprechauns. Logan can sometimes be mean and spiteful towards others. Like somedays when he’s extra crabby. When he’s tired he doesn’t speak. He just listens and is relatively good. On Fridays or, like, Tuesdays through Fridays, he’s very huggable and lovable. His attitude changes like the weather really. One day he’s tired, the next day he’s bouncin’ off the walls.
Often at times Logan becomes extremely implusive, however that proves to merely be a trait of ADHD. When it comes to sitting still, in say a learning environment he can’t quite do it. Logan is a very finicky eater and picky. That’s probably why he is so…petite. Not really. His mom is pretty small too.

Fatal Flaw:
He can quite the jerk-butt. However that’s not a flaw. Well…it’s a flaw…just not a fatal one. His fatal flaw is his pride.

How Long At Camp:
-counting on fingers- About four or five years.

Summer Or Year:
Year

Demigod Abilities:
~Healing minor burns
~Archery

Talents:
He is like the best cook in his cabin. He can also whoop butt at Black Ops. And he’s not too shabby when it comes to bastketball.

Weapons:
Bow and arrows. No specific name.

Pets:
None

Other:
You wanna see his picture?
Roxanne's Charries 30874_127948733899575_100000533479637_249421_8381161_n
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:25 pm

Hey! It's midget Logan! 8D Accepted
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:42 pm

Lol, It's Logan!
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:48 pm

NO.
HE'S PETITE. He would bite you if you said that to his face.
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 3:12 pm

WHY ISN"T HE ACCEPTED?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roxanne's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne's Charries   Roxanne's Charries Empty

Back to top Go down

Roxanne's Charries
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next