A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Tue 23 Nov 2010, 11:43 pm

~I hate Glee. And I'm too lazy to post...*collapses into chair with a loud snore*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Wed 24 Nov 2010, 12:38 am

~ D8 I LOVE GLEE,

Meredith "Mere" Miller | Genevieve "V" Larson
Daughter of Hebe (16)|Daughter of Zeus (15)

(Click HERE for charrie profiles)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 1:00 pm

"No, I mean song writers and stuff like that. My favourite band is Pink Floyd." I said smiling. I loved Floyd, Shine On You Crazy Diamond was the song I was born to. Literally. My mother had it playing when I was born.
I touched my nail gingerly. "Do me a favour and slap me evertime I bite my nails." I said seriously. A smile flitted over my lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 11:48 am

"Oh, sorry."
Smirking a bit I thought about that question. I had tons of favorite artists but The Ting Tings were my favorite. "I prefer The Ting Tings. Pretty popular when I lived in London." I answered, staring out the window.

~Post Phail.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 1:17 pm

~Extremely.
"Oh yeah, I met them once. Kinda nice. A little odd. Y'know basic English singer." I explained lightly playing with my hands. I shook my hair out and then flipped it back into place. "If you're wondering why I'm fidgeting so much it's because I'm in kind of a touch situation." I explained leaning closer to Mere. I used my finger to make a "come here" notion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Music

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 2:01 pm

-Just a reminder, you have to post at least 8 sentences!-

'DJ' Howards Phoenix Lee Ethan Snow'McKay' Thorn
Dionysus
Tyche PoseidonErato
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 3:43 pm

~'Kay.

"Alright." I mutter, sauntering over to Nay and smiling. The Ting Tings originally came from London, but I guess it was alright. Leaning into his ear, I waited and waited. I sat down next to him and crossed my legs, waiting for a response. Normally boys don't keep secrets, it must be very important for it to matter to him. I got bored so I grabbed my iPod and put the earbuds in my ears. Humming along to a Lily Allen song, I still leaned into his ear, eager to hear his secret. Gee, must be about a crush or something. It wouldn't be so awkward to talk about crushes if I wasn't 6.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 10:49 pm

~Pfft. I try. But sometimes I'm terribley uninspired. It's not very easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 27 Nov 2010, 5:38 pm

~Erhem, post?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 27 Nov 2010, 7:12 pm

~Whaa? Later. I have no inspiration now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 27 Nov 2010, 8:48 pm

~ -_-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 5:59 pm

~I can't post! He's already got a girlfriend! Yeesh. How about we pretend it's Grant?
I turned to Mere and blew a breath of air into her face and started laughing so hard, I fell over. I was rolling around on the cabin floor as laughter filled the room. My cowboy hat had fallen off my head and onto the floor, which I was now rolling all over. When I was done, I smiled and wiped the tears out of my eyes. "While, I'll be darned, I got me the giggles." I said in a fake-country accent. I started giggling again, which turned into whoops and hollers of laughter. I stood and announced, "Ok! I'm good. I'm done now." I said holding in more giggles. I looked at Mere and said seriously this time, "I'm no good at spelling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 6:08 pm

Grant blew air in my face... Wow, very mature. After fixing my hair, I noticed he was ROTFL. Literally. He rolled on the floor, laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask, crossing my arms and staring at him. He whooped. And hollered. And made me look like an idiot. Fake country accent, demented laughter... Weird. After he got up, I stepped on his foot. "That's for making me look like an idiot." I stepped on his foot again. "And THAT'S for laughing so loud that the Hippocampis could hear you."

He told me he wasn't any good at spelling. An Athena kid... Not good at spelling? Was he pulling a prank or something like that. "Alright, then spell Fluorscent for me." I commanded, slowly tapping my foot on the wooden floor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 6:27 pm

"OUCH!" I hissed after she stepped on my foot. That had really hurt. For a six year-old the girl could really stomp. "I can't spell that, are you kidding? I snorted. I picked up my hat off the floor and put on her head. "I can ride bare-back though while ropin' a full-grown cattle." I said shrugging. I was just a stupid farmboy. No use to Athena. My mother. I couldn't understand how she'd claimed me. It seriously must've been a mistake. I shrugged again. I turned to Mere and said, "I like you kid. You got spunk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:06 pm

"Wait, spunk? You mean... My hair?" I ask him, quickly checking my hair to make sure that some Hermes kid didn't spike my hair up. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all? He seemed like a regular farmboy. At least Athena gave him the vocabulary so he can use "Spunk" in a sentence! I never knew what spunk meant. I've always though it was some sort of hairstle. Like... Spike. But he probably meant I was cool. "I'm cool?" I smile and hug him a bit, letting go and my face turning bright red.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:14 pm

"Your cool. And spunk means, like your attitude is superb!" I exclaimed in a fake-British accent. Ok, so I was terrible at the accents. Oh well. Note to self: Work on accents. I picked my hat off the ground and slapped it snuggly on her head. "You look better in my hat then I do." I said as a smile played across my lips. I thought back to what she about the curse of her age. If I could get myself to like her, which I already kinda did, her curse would be broken. I wondered if I would turn into a frog if I kissed her though. I couldn't imagine kissing a six-year old. Not to mention the teeny little fact that she was, like, two feet shorter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:36 pm

"Pfft. I knew that!" I grin, laughing at his now failish British accent. Man, this guy should have been better at accents considering most Athena kids know Latin and have been to almost every country in the world. "And you need to work on your accent, you should talk normally for once." I smile, fixing the big straw hat I found on my small head. I sure acted like a 16 year old, it was just my looks. If somebody really loved me they wouldn't care if I was 6... But again people want to date people their own age, not 8 years younger than them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 10:00 pm

~Psst! It's a black cowboy hat
"I know..." I grumbled. "I know, I know, I should be more conscienctious about my accents. I have an awesome country accent though." I pointed out with a grin. Heck, I was raised in the country. I should have a good accent. It was my accent. Sorta. I grinned at her. Then I thought of a good joke. "Hey how does the chicken cross the road?" Even though I knew she knew the answer, I said, "To get to the other side." Seriously that joke was so stupid it was funny. I must have been really slap-happy 'cause I burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 10:03 pm

"Uh yeahhh...." I laughed a bit, it was a little funny... I heard it many times in school, so it got kinda boring. "Knock knock?" I smile and poke him in the chest, finding it suprisingly hard. It bent my finger back so I hissed in pain a bit, and held it with my finger. "You have SOME muscles. Mostly squishy, some hard." I laugh a bit between the pain and I raised my eyebrows, watching his reaction to that... Lame joke. He laughed sorta like a donkey, probably from growing up on the farm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?   

Back to top Go down

Who said I couldn't live HERE for a while?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2