A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Colby's Chares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colby

PostSubject: Colby's Chares   Tue 23 Nov 2010, 8:43 pm

CO

Colby's Info V

Name:
Colby Jayde Fiser.

birthday:
November 13th. {Almost a cruel joke, that often her birthday falls on Friday the 13th}

Greek Deity Parent
Nyx- black winged goddess of Night

Mortal parent:
Her father never really loved her, he cared for her, giving her anything she asked for, just to keep her out of trouble. Living in Jackson, Mississippi/ He was a night teacher for a community collage.
Colby never really did anything, sleeping a few hours after school, then being up that afternoon, until 4 o'clock the next day. She would often stay in her room and listen to music, and sing. Derek never knew about gods or goddesses, so he had no idea about the strange things that happened. Nyx sent Colby a dream and that's how she left.

Brief History:
Colby's history is a pretty blank one. Living with her father, Derek, Colby had anything she wanted, just had to stay out of his way. Colby was actully very dull and blank in school, 'sept around her best friend Carter Goss. Who was taking away at age 7. Colby dicidded she would be more soical then after that she became one of the best people to hang around. When she was 8 she had a dream she was in a forset, with a wolf wacthing over her, and when she awoke she found a pocket knife, she opened it and a sword appered, she closed it and then packing a bag she left knowing where she was to go, but as she was leaving she also found a silver locket, putting it on she left. When she was attacked by a small hellhound she held the locket and a wolf appered, and her and Likos have been partners ever since. She has now been at camp for eight years

Physical appearance:
She had jet, ink black hair that forms long waves, but it being so long it doesn't make the perfect curls like it would if it was short. Her eyes are pine tree green, all over. It is like a pine forest every shade of green, shrunk down into two irises. At 5'6 she is average height if you looked on her torso she has a long thin pink scar the starts at her ribs and down to the other hip. She often has her long shiny hair down, but when bored she'll French braid it, even puts a feather in it at times, she prefers to wear long shirts, and moves the ends over her hips to make herself look older and give her a longer torso appearance, though she doesn’t really care about appearance, and shorts, hates wearing long sleeved shirts they get on her nerves just as much of dresses, they 'Are not good to fight in', jackets are fine. She often wears a pair of rain boots, or combat boots, were she keeps her pocket knife strapped to. Colby is in fact very lovely, and looks almost like a daughter of Hades and Aphrodite mixed

Personality:

Kind, but over protective of friends. Bold. she's the kind of person you can either Love, or hate. She Likes to make people feel better. Colby is very spunky and quirky. Being a child of Nyx, it is no surprise that she enjoys to be out at night, often sneaking out. She and most of her siblings share a odd, joking like trait, were pranks may be often. She however doesn’t like to let people in as much as you think she does, she always keeps on her toes, though looks like she doesn’t do much of anything but joking. Though many males like her, she some reason doesn’t think about dating. She isn't like the hunters, never wanting any kind of relation. She enjoys hanging around boys, and may appear to be flirting with someone when she's not. Also, has a head's up, don't let her drive if you well pee your pants easy.
Though in battle it's a strange story. Colby is smart, and I mean very smart. She messes with your head, pushing you on and on, while she just toys with you, her offence is almost perfect, though she is weaker at defense. She will smile when you start to strike, often making people think the made a mistake, she will take the small opening in defense, she will move and strake, she smiled and laughs or giggles. Keeping you feel mocked and rage filling you, you will not being so sharp.

Fatal Flaw:
Loyality: She is mutilupited by loved ones, that's why she keeps few close friends and many normal friends.
Mid_day_drain: She loses engray and power at mid day, oppsite of night so for about 30 mintue3s she has little power.

How long in camp:

Summer-Only or Year-rounder?:
Year-rounder

Demigod Ability/Abilities:
^Shadow travling to a minor derege, stama not distance.
^She can rise shadows to make a ice/glass like substances and 'Glide' down hill
^ can make little things from shadows and keep them alive until she loses fouce

Hobbies/Talents:
^She enjoys sneaking out of camp to eat 'human food, not that heath nut junk'
^Freaking people out
^Making friends
^She also has an obsession of running in up and down the beach early morning if she didn't sleep to rid her of engray so she can crash later

Weapons:
Nightdancer, a sword that will only respond to a child of Nyx, a pocket knife with two sides, the bottom half is a two inch steel knife, the other end, a sword, four feet long, gold indents in it and a nick on the top blade. A leather grip and three dark blue diamonds studded into it, but doesn't weigh much.
Also keeps a locket that calls her wolf.
Spoiler:

Locket

Pets:
Likos- Pet wolf that was a gift from Nyx and Artemis, really being saved, in return protecting her. Is Colby's protector.

Other

LB

CarterV

Name:

Carter Raleigh Goss

Birthday:
September 23rd

Greek Deity Parent :
Zeus

Mortal Parent:
Destiny May Goss - His mother , Destiny, is a nice young women who, was actually a C.E.O of a small Italian company called, Te Vase, they made clothes and jewelry. She was busy with her work,, but made time for her son, and told him he was a demigod at a young age. After monsters started coming for them, he moved to camp full time, but comes on Holidays to his mother’s.

Brief History:
Carter lived in Jackson, Mississippi and met another Demi-god Colby they were best friends at a young age, until his mother made him move to New Jersey for, ‘Safety Reasons’ Colby didn’t understand this, and when he arrived at camp four years ago spent 6 months before meeting her, and 2 weeks before he realized it was her, so he walked up to her and started talking, then he ended up tickling her side, knowing she was ticklish and she knew only he knew that.

Physical Appearance :
Carter has black hair with tints of brown it swishes in his face and is usually kept neat looking. His dark brown eyes and toned body, makes him rather handsome. He’s body is long at 5’11 and a tight packed body (Kinda like Harry Potter’s body, looked really musclely, but taller) give him good momentum. He weighs more then it looks at 173. Raleigh has a longish face and straight nose, high cheek bones and a crest-moon shaped mouth adds to his soft expression. Rye has very slight ache on his forhead from the hair that hangs there, but you don't see it, it's also not very serve.

Personality:
Raleigh is a popular choice for a friend, he would treat anyone the same, but he does get annoyed. His kind, loving soul means he can be a bit of a push over, depicted a strong build. Carter is the life of the party and the saint at the same time. Although he is more of a second in line, he will stand up for what’s right if it’s something major. His mother always taught him never hit a girl, and he wouldn’t but he sure would smack the shiz out of guy. Insulting anyone is a big NoNo in his book also. Though a softie at heart, he can be a joke or flirt at times, and is not afraid to suddenly kiss a girl on the cheek, and if he were dared, would kiss a guy on the cheek also, but no homo. Yes, don’t be afraid to give Raleigh a nice big bear hug, he’ll hug you right back Wink But Carter does get upset with himself when he can not complete or perfect something.

Fatal Flaw:
Being the hero: He sometimes forgets he has his limits and he can’t do everything, he will starve himself for days trying to do a job, because he is afraid to let someone down.

How long at camp:
Four years/ 4

Year Rounder, but he likes to go home once in awhile

:He can makes small sparks
:Pretty good at sword fighting
Unfortunly, Carter has little control over his powers, and often his electricity even flies of his arms and hands and shocks people on accident. When he gets really mad the weather around him changes severely, but only in small area, proving his strength in this field more advance even if it is still raw, and making up for his loss of talent with electrics.

Hobbies/Talents:
:Sky Diving Demi-God style. He’s a bit of a adrenalin junkie, and likes to take his glider and jump off Pegasus’s backs and glide back to camp. Because fighting monsters is just not enough for him.

Weapons:
* A crestalized bronze sword with a stag leather hilt and a saw blade on the lower top side.
* A dog chain that can grow and shirk and mold.
* A simple rubber band the uses to pop pressure points on people's neck and arms to cause numbness and pain

Pets:
None

Other:

RI

V Arizona

Name:
Arizona Monica Daniels

Birthday:
April 7th

Greek Deity Parent :
Apollo

Mortal Parent:
Emily Rae Daniels. Her mother was a kind, free-spirted young women, when she married a millionaire she was living the good life, maybe a little to good, she went out with the girls, and met a handsome young man by the name of Dean Daniels. 19 years later their daughter was in a car crash with her older step brother. When she was in E.R the nurse wouldn’t let Dean in because DNA showed he wasn’t her father, afraid of it leaking to press, he tred to murder Arizona and pass it off as the crash. But her mother learned this plan and shoo’d her daughter into the night with a bag full of money, a dagger left behind by her mystery father, and some note. Her mother has been kept out of the spot light, and rarely caught outside, as for her daughter, she just vanished.

Brief History:
After her accident, Arizona has been left with a scar and very serve fear of cars. After her mother sent her away with just a note that had the directions scribbled down to a place in Long Island. Her mother often wrote to her camp, missing her daughter, and warning her to stay away, that Dean still wanted her dead. After a few encounters with monsters, Arizona has a few fresh scars, but has managed to defend herself with her dagger. While Arizona is only just now making it to camp.

Physical Appearance :
Arizona is tall for her age at 5’6 and very slim, she looks almost starved, which she is because of her lack of food in her journey, and a tan completion gives her a soft glow. She has a slightly narrow face with sharp features and almond shaped blue hazel eyes rimmed by thick lashes. Her face is speckled lightly with faint freckles and thin lips gives her a older, yet beautiful look. Her hair is to her shoulder blades and layered with colors, the bottom layer dark brown the top bleach blonde, it mixes in a blondish array of hues to frame her features. Arizona’s skin is thin, causing her to bruise easy and get small cuts easier than most, but she’s not extremely frail.
She prefers to wear tee shirts and sweaters, pants and shorts, she does not wear converse or boots, only tennis shoes, and flip-flops, maybe dress shoes if called for. Arizona living in Califorina, was used to wearing light clothes, so not wearing her light clothes is very different for her.

Personality:
Her personality is ‘I made a promise to myself, so I’m going to keep it’ and she will. She goes out of her way to get something done and will not stop until she does, but she’s rational about her promises. Arizona wants to have friends but pretty much sucks at making them, she can end up in an awkward silence. Once she does this though she gets flustered with her mix up, but hates showing feelings towards others in fear of abandonment. This has lead her to believe she can do anything and everything herself.
Arizona is also holds some of her families elder believes that scars or bruises are some of the worst things that could be seen. So she is very self concise of her scars. She likes how she looks which is more than some girls, but hates her back and shoulders which are forever, ’Unsightly’. Her whole body is slim and lean built but she rarely shows her body.

Fatal Flaw:
Independence. Thinks she can do anything by herself, and doesn’t want or need help in her opinion.

How long at camp:
Just arrived

If you read her history, then you just might know that she can’t go home. So she’s YEARLY!

^ADHD
^Dyslexia
^Can play string instrument, though has never tried.
^Can control minor light around her

Hobbies/Talents:
She keeps a journal, but in it are pictures of her and her family, trips and happy moments. The journal is almost empty compared to it’s size, which is a normal journal size, some debate if it’s charmed.

Weapons:
A long dagger with a sun engraved on it, it’s from her dad, but she doesn’t know who that is.

Pets:
None

Other:
None

AN

Name:
Jacob-Jay ‘JJ’ Adams

Birthday:
October, 10th

He's not a girl and he's not an It. He's a dude

Mortal Parent(Mother):
Kennedy David Adams. Spent 6 years in camp before she left.

Greek Deity Parent :
Demeter

Mortal Parent(Father):
Blake Adams. Son of Apollo, spent two years in camp before he left.

Greek Deity Parent :
Apollo

Brief History:
Jacob grew up with two demigods for his parents, what do you think his life was like? Not settling down long, keep moving, they would say. His mother taught him how to master his talent with plants, he got the short end of the stick with his dad’s talents therefore just made flashes of light for entertainment, it was the mot he go muster. But he parents loved him a lot, but they made sure he was able to defend himself, while they keep him under there wings. He was not aloud to be social, three demi-gods in one house meant monsters lined up at there door. JJ was sent to camp at the age of 10, he would come home to his parents where ever they were, they would have to tell him every summer before he left. Last year though his parents lost contact of him, and he hasn’t heard from them.

Physical Appearance :
AT 5’9 and 138 pounds, he’s quite skinny, but his body is shaped into a healthily shape, though he hasn’t been here long, he’s gain muscle, but not tons of it. He did look lanky, but now he looks great. He has dark green eyes, and dirty blond hair. His hair is quite course yet soft. Looking tossed and ruffled, his hair seems untamable, it goes with his attitude. Also being in the sun with his love of the outdoors, he has a tan complexion. His strong, but not stubborn jaw line give him a very attractive apprentice.
He tends to dress causal. But often wears two shirts…. Or none. During warmer days he wears muscle shirts to work more comfortably in. Cargo pants are also a preferred to him, saying ‘There easier to move in’ You will also often find dirt on his face, because of his tendency to play in the dirt.

Personality:
He got more his grandmother’s genes then his grandfather, and you can bet they aruge about in on Olympus. He can be very over protective, which is a trait from his mother. Also his love for nature shows, it’s not hard to find in a guy who spends most his time outside, having a go lucky spirit, he often forget the minor details, but he likes to make friends…. When people really want to talk to him. Only he as poor at deciding whose in charge and may fellow false orders. Being more of a follower then a leader. But loyal to the end, you give him a task and he will get it done. Also, he is very clueless when it comes to relationships. Because of this, he doesn’t realize the difference between flirting and close friendship. Often his actions may be misunderstood. He is smart, but also lacks common sense at times. But other times he may other think every little thing about something. But it’s hard not to love this big lug. {He is abnormally huggable} Getting some of his grandfather was uneatable, he tends to beams with happiness and has a strong love for music and art. He is very honest but knows when to just keep his mouth shut. However, sometimes he may ramble and the truth slips out of him.

Fatal Flaw:
irresponsibility: Sometimes he just doesn’t hold up to what you would consider commen sense.

How long at camp:
7 years

Year-rounder now

*He can control plants to a minor degree.
*Can make small flashes of useless light
*Can lift the sprit around you.

Hobbies/Talents:
^Playing Guitar
^Playing flute
^Playing Frisbee with Della

Weapons:
A small dagger he keeps strapped to his belt. A sword he only uses when training.

Pets:
He owns a Pit-Bull named Della. Della is a silvery grey color and has hazel eyes, and a very clam temperament and soft attuide, Making her very playful.

Spoiler:

Other:
None

NA

J.R

Name:
Juliana Roxanne (J.R) Stephins

Birthday:
December, 29th

Greek Deity Parent :
Euterpe, muse of music

Mortal Parent:
David Stephins:

A long time Country artist, singing at the young age of 9. Once he became more popular he was sponsored for a record deal in ??? At the age of 23 he met a young lady in Greece on a trip, he fell in love. It was a fairy tale almost, randomly met a lady, they fell in love, got a little house he quit his job and they had a kid. But the fairytale went wrong when She left him two days after she had Juliana. Angry and upset, from the note explaining everything, Not believing this he took the girl and went back to America. He bought a ranch house in Tennessee and spoiled his daughter madly, going back to singing and leaving her a large inherited they both lived happily for the next 13 years, that was until a hellhound attacked J.R while she was riding her horse, upset by this her father told her, about camp, but was reluctant to let his baby girl go, But she goes during the school season because she is home schooled by a privative teacher in the summer.

Brief History:
J.R- I don’t much about my real life, I just know that, I was born in Greece and my mother left me only days after, guess she didn’t want me to much. My dad is awesome, He’s famous but he never shows it, were rich but sometimes I even forget. But even though he would leave for weeks sometimes to do a tour he made sure to spead time with me. Though it’s always been hard for me to make real friends I tend to find just the right one, like Cole and Cassy, twins at my school, who have been my friends since I was in second grade. But only months ago I went through something that scared the living day light savings time out of me.

*Flashback*
I walked in the house, My eyes bright, “Dad?” I called, it echoed through the large empty house, I sighed and took a notepad out of the cabnet and jotted down…

I’m going for a ride on Winchester. I’ll be back B-4 5. Love you.

Changing into some light riding cloths and putting on my favorite hat and boots I walked out the back and to the stables, I walked right up to a beautiful stallion, his chestnut body thick with muscle, I patted his forehead and lead the horse out of his stall. After I had the horse tacked up I gently climbs on his back and ran a gloved hand over the rope that hung on the western saddle. Slow trotting out of the stable’s arched doorway I quickened his pace to a canter. After a minute or two of this I felt Winchester get faster his balance seemed off and I checked behind my, one of the dogs might be chasing us, the stallion was afraid of them. It was a dog… somewhat. It’s thick black fur looked dirty as it chased us down the dirt road, it came out of nowhere seeing we were in a wide empty field. I screamed and held on tight to the saddle. I thought and slowed Winchester around, ’Thank god this is a barrel racer’ I thought to myself, I grabbed the rope and started a loop I through it around the dog’s neck, being about the size of a yearling café it did great. Then digging my heels into Winchester, we strangled the dog and cut it of in the field.
*End of Flashback*

The experience caused my father to go all emotional and tell me about Something, he told me about my mother, living there with her, how they’d start singing randomly, both sounding wonderful. That she was the Muse of Music. You know all the nice little things you always wanted to hear when you single parent of a father tells you about why you sing like an angel and have no mother. So now after lots of begging, I’m coming to camp, so ya’ll gilly wigs better be ready.

Physical Appearance :
Now you get to this. J.R is a pretty girl, and she knows it. She’s toned, but has a thin layer of comfort mesh, giving her more of a cheerleader form, instead of looking super toned and lean-cut, She is thin yes, and very light at 90 pounds, she’s rather short at 5’1. Her body is proportioned quite on the light side, and lets say her whole body can fit between a ruler. Keeping this small figure is of her consent horseback riding giving her a flexible, thin stature.
In contrast to her slim body her face is cute and pixie like face. With arched eyebrows and dark lashes, it gives her a sweet, yet slightly mocking expression. Her inability to get dark then light tan gives her a soft glow about her skin. Her nose is rather smallish and pink thin lips gives her a appearance of youth. Now just put soft dark red hair to fall softly down her back a little further then her shoulder blades. Then you have a pretty good idea of what J.R looks like. Now just add a serious expression on her smoky blue eyes and a smile glued onto her face. You know have a good picture of what Juliana looks like.

Personality:
She’s How would you put it…. J.R. That’s how she is. She thinks on her feet, quick to respond, and always tends to look on the Brightside for major things, but give her a silly little thing, she will go all. ‘What if he says No, and the world blows up and it’s the last thing I hear?!’ type of person. She’s pretty fun to hang around, having her little sometimes inappropriate jokes. She likes to take the bull by the horns and then wrestle it. But she only works that way when it has little emotional connection. She’s not ashamed of anything about herself, she knows she can be alittle demanding at times but she’s also helpful. Only thing is she can’t work on her own, she’ll stand beside one person till the end, but can not stand alone.

Fatal Flaw:
Loneliness: She can’t stand to be alone, it may have something to do with the fact that she

How long at camp:
Just got here

She comes during the Fall, Winter and Spring. Leaves on holidays

Beautiful voice, can sing hypnotic tune that can lift sprits or put you to rest. But this is very minor due to her little time here. It also doesn’t help she has a serious case of stage fright. Yea that’s right you heard right. Stage fright, Marjory.

Hobbies/Talents: She enjoys singing (Big surprise there), dancing like an idiot because she lacks modern dancing skills, and riding on hors
eback. She also enjoys long rides on Winchester her horse and rope tying hellhounds.

Weapons:
None Yet.

Pets:
None here, but she lived on a ranch so you know she had pets there.

Other:
Her color is DarkOrchid

NA

Charity "Carey" Taylor Dyson

"Me my mother my baby and Kat. That's all I need. "

Birthday:
September, 14th

Greek Deity Parent :
Boreas god of northarn winds

Mortal Parent:
Isa Lay Dyson:
The daughter of the Dyson guy. She has a large amount of cash she doesn't use much.

Brief History:
Carey’s mother is the daughter of the Dyson guy. You know the man who makes the vacuum. She and her mother lived happily. When she was 14 her mother told her about her father but since she never had monsters come after her she never went to camp but did develop an interest in mythology. She was invited to go to a party with her boyfriend Michel Stevens. At the party he was drunk and forced Carey up the stairs of the house. A few months later she found out she was pregnant but not going to kill the baby she searched through her stuff and found the address and went to Camp half blood, Kat following at her heels every second. Not one monster attack

Physical Appearance :
She is very pretty but she doesn’t really think so. She’s 5’9” tall for her age and her body is was proportionate to it. But on her once healthy flat soft stomach is a rounded telltale sign of the emerging child. Carey’s face is lovely and a strike of innocence of heart even if a shadow lingers on it. It breaks your heart to look at such a young life disrupted.
Her face is slender and high cheek bones and straight nose she has a slightly aristocratic features and almond squint eyes in the iris are pools of green. Like the color of an ocean spring. Framing this face is a wave chop of brown blonde hair this is choppy and naturally straight. She often wears hoodie. Her arched eyebrows hidden behind her bangs.
Personality:
A year ago she'd be the life of the party. The one to come to when your down. The all-around loyal friend with her quirks and tinks, But now, since her experience she's the one hanging on the outside, if with anybody. She's depressed and sad. And she doesn't try to hide it. Once here and there you might get a comment out of her. But she feels much safer when she can curl on her bed and hug onto Kat (Her Dog). She feels if this is the only one who will look after her. But she wouldn't tell you what's going on. Only she's pregnant and that's it. She takes reasonability for the child in her womb, Even if it's not her fault. But don’t be fooled, she’s pregnant, she has hormones She is dangerous.

Fatal Flaw:
Over Protective- of herself and her dog and her baby. She is over doesed in hormones and yearns for a friend who understands her but who would?

How long at camp:
Newbie!

All year

She has wickly storong lungs and she can cause amzing winds after she learns to control this.
She also can withstand very icy temps.

Hobbies/Talents:
She loves to play guitar it's a serect passion of hers.

Weapons:
bow that’s a very icy looking white and with arrows jagged of unmeltable ice that seemed to move quicker than more.

Pets:
She has her baby Kat, who ironically is a dog. Kat is a border collie mix, And is very protective of her mother. The dog has a charm on it that she keeps monsters away from her and it acts like a shield.

Spoiler:

Other:
Her color is Coral and 3 months pregnet

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last edited by Colby on Sat 26 Feb 2011, 3:47 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Colby's Chares   Tue 23 Nov 2010, 9:44 pm

Great detail (just edit a bit to rid the post of typos xD) -- accepted.

Can't wait to RP w/ you, Colby. (:

Carson Cloud, Son of Zeus - Tyler Blazing, Son of Hephaestus - Jonah Stevens, Son of Aphrodite - Cody Perennial, Son of Demeter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colby's Chares   Tue 23 Nov 2010, 11:53 pm

Colby, did you get permission from an admin to make your big three character before you did so? I don't mind it, since I trust you. But ask me next time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby's Chares   Wed 24 Nov 2010, 12:14 am

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby's Chares   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 12:35 pm

Made a New charre!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Colby's Chares   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 12:46 pm

Love the last name. xD
Arizona is accepted.

Carson Cloud, Son of Zeus - Tyler Blazing, Son of Hephaestus - Jonah Stevens, Son of Aphrodite - Cody Perennial, Son of Demeter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby's Chares   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 12:47 pm

Wanna Roleplay with Ari?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Colby's Chares   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 12:54 pm

Can I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile