A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Winter Solstices & Olympus/Cabin Leaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel

PostSubject: Winter Solstices & Olympus/Cabin Leaders   Wed 24 Nov 2010, 6:27 pm

Hi everyone~

Basically I'm jamming tons of stuff into one thread. :3

We are planning on having an RP within the Olympus section on December 21 (the Winter Solstice) when the demigods of CHB actually do go up to Olympus.

We're also planning to have cabin leaders picked by then... so they can lead their cabins when we head to the Empire State Building. In addition while on the topic of cabin leaders, I feel it necessary to point out how they will be chosen. Here we go; please read the following:

Admins, moderators, and regular users will all participate in the choosing of cabin leaders. However, during a prolonged period of time, if these newly picked cabin leaders seem to be doing a poor job, we'll choose new ones.

We will put the names of the ones suggested by you guys into a ballot box, and those who we feel would do a sufficient and significant job in being cabin leaders will be chosen by us.
Once that is done, we'll announce them and there will be much rejoicing. xD

Sooo... if you guys (and girls of course) have any questions about this, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. Seriously. DO. NOT. HESITATE. Hesitant people do much worse in life.

And Angel, if I screwed any of this up, please lemme know.
That's about it for now. Very Happy
Warmest regards,
Dan

Carson Cloud, Son of Zeus - Tyler Blazing, Son of Hephaestus - Jonah Stevens, Son of Aphrodite - Cody Perennial, Son of Demeter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winter Solstices & Olympus/Cabin Leaders   Wed 24 Nov 2010, 10:02 pm

Good job, Dan. ^^ You summed this up nicely.

The topic for cabin leaders will be made after the holidays, most likely sometime next week. There is not a limit to the number of characters you have that can be cabin leaders, however, admins/mods will think twice about choosing your character if they're a cabin leader. It's just for necessary measures.
You may suggest your character or others, but please don't get upset if you are not chosen...even at all.

NOTE: When people are nominating characters for cabin leaders, you can second the motion. That (may possibly) influence our decision a bit since we see that others want said character to be a cabin leader as well.

ALSO NOTE: that because we don't have many members (11 members, 12 cabins) at least one person will have two cabin leader characters, please don't get upset that this is the case. I'd really rather not have to deal with those
"Why does she get a bigger piece?!?!" type of fights...

Thanks ^^

Angel x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Solstices & Olympus/Cabin Leaders   Wed 24 Nov 2010, 10:11 pm

Agreed. We won't be tolerating any discussion of unfairness in the choosing of these; and if we do hear something in relation, then if you have earned the rank of a cabin leader, you may be de-cabin-leadered. Sound fair?

ALSO -- If you need to talk to me or another admin/mod about the decisions before/after, please PM us. We'd be happy to answer any questions; we don't want you guys to feel on your own and no idea what to do. (:

~Dan

Carson Cloud, Son of Zeus - Tyler Blazing, Son of Hephaestus - Jonah Stevens, Son of Aphrodite - Cody Perennial, Son of Demeter

Last edited by Daniel on Thu 25 Nov 2010, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Solstices & Olympus/Cabin Leaders   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 1:29 am

I NEED TO FINISH MY BIG THREE CHARRIE. OR MAYBE NAY WOULD...HMMM...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Solstices & Olympus/Cabin Leaders   

Back to top Go down

Winter Solstices & Olympus/Cabin Leaders
Page 1 of 1