A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arizona Sunshine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colby

PostSubject: Arizona Sunshine   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 1:26 pm

Arizona walked slowly through the house, looking for her mother, two arms reached out from behind dark navy curtains and covered her neck and mouth, the arms pulled the young girl towards them, "Shh..." It was her mother's voice, Arizona bite her lip from the pain of when her mother touched her back, still wrapped in bandages from the accident.
Arizona's mother, Emily, ushered her daughter of the stair case into the back room, which had been used for a storage room. Emily dug around a dresser and pulled out a knife, Arizona watched the scene unfold silently, Until her mother pulled a duffle bag from under the dresser and kissed her daughter, "You have to leave, go here," She tapped the folded paper, "I love you, Dean, he's trying to kill you. Run." The words echoed like empty shells in her head, she pushed the dull pain away from her chest and back has she hugged her mother tightly and rushed down the stairs quietly careful not to let Dean hear her.

Now hundreds of miles away form her Cali home, Arizona stumbled up a hill, prepared to get where-ever her mother wanted her to go. That is... if it was real. Taking some painful steps she made it up the hill, her hair was dark brown from mud, dirt and water, she was sure there were seeds growing in it, she needed a real bath, not washing in a river with a small bar of soap, her hair needed a comb. Her face was streaked with dirt and small cuts layered her body. But Arizona had. to. keep. going. She looked up at a large cream pillar. It read camp half blood, it took her a moment before she realized it was a different language. She sighed and stepped pass the stone, and felt as if all her energy drained, she was safe, she knew that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Sunshine   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 3:13 pm

"Your safe here." Grant said stepping into the sunlight. "I promise." He stuck his hand out and smiled, "I'm Grant Sling, son of Athena." His blue eyes glinting in the sunlight. He took off his sweatshirt and sack and put them on the ground. He pushed up his sleeves. It was hot outside today. He fixed his John Deere hat and smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Sunshine   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 3:21 pm

Arizona looked up, her pale blue eyes were dull and tried, but her expression was strong, "I want to know where I am, and what's going on" She demanded in a cracked voice, she'd only sing to herself to keep it from getting to quite on her only journey, that was the only time she used her voice the whole time.
Ari tried to stand up but her body was to tried and protested with waves of pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Sunshine   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 3:27 pm

"You should probably sit." He said grabbing her elbow to help steady her. "Be careful. Anyway, this is Camp Halfblood. You heard of Ancient greek gods and goddesses right?" Grant asked looking at the girl. "Well, those deities are our parents. Mine is Athena. Goddess of battle wisdom." Grant tried to look proud as he said it. But, Grant was too self-conscience. He was from small town Ohio where everyone was dumb. He couldn't still understand how it was possible that he was a son of Athena. "You must ADHD and Dyslexic right? Well ADHD, those are your battlefield reflexes. You can't sit still. It would keep you alive in a real fight. And dyslexia? Your brain is hardwired to read Ancient Greek, not English."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Sunshine   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

Arizona let the words sink in, but yanked her elbow from him with all her streagth but sat down. "So, until someone up there wants to claim me for a kid, which I doubt anyone would, I'm just?..." She tried to think it through but she was much to tried, to weak. She tried to stand up again maybe find help, food, water, a doctor maybe, she need help. She looked at the cut on her hand and fouced on it, her eyes almost blank with disappovement at the cut she stuffed the hand in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Sunshine   

Back to top Go down

Arizona Sunshine
Page 1 of 1