A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How...Empty?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koala

PostSubject: How...Empty?   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 8:59 pm

I sat upside down on my low bottom bunk with my head hanging off the edge. I had white earbuds in my ears that were connected to my purple iPod touch. Not many people were coming in lately, it was quite...Empty. It felt strange for there not to be the sound of lyres and guitars. I had to say I missed it. Though quite annoying, I had gotten used to the sound of singing, I even had to enjoy it myself. Either Apollo isn't going around having affairs with others or Kronos is reruiting new soldiers. I'll be hard fighing against my own siblings, I would probably be helping out in the Infirmary anyways.
I quickly took out a notebook and I started doodling Lyres and music notes, even some of my siblings. I was great at drawing, a hidden talent I had since I was little. The bell rang for lunch, I stayed on my bunk. I wasn't hungry anyways.

Meredith "Mere" Miller | Genevieve "V" Larson
Daughter of Hebe (16)|Daughter of Zeus (15)

(Click HERE for charrie profiles)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: How...Empty?   Thu 25 Nov 2010, 10:11 pm

I sighed and balled my fist and tapped on the door with a light, ''Tap Tap Tap'', my other hand gripped my duffle bag in a steel like grip. I took a deep breath ready to step into my new home. It was running through my head, what if they send me away to, will they like me, do I really belong here?
the questions ran through the Arizona's head, she readjusted her jacket to hide the cuts from the brambles and bruises from falling down in the woods away. She wondered what they would say if she showed up layered with blemishes. A daughter of a god, with scars? The thoughts of it seemed odd. Why? She had token a bath and got some new clothes but she had kept her light leather jacket and her muti-colored blond hair was down and swept her narrow, food deprived shoulders. She looked almost pathetic, you would of never guess she had been a rich little blue blood girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How...Empty?
Page 1 of 1