A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Having a bit of meet. (ME, MOO, K)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colby

PostSubject: Having a bit of meet. (ME, MOO, K)   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 4:51 pm

Carter sighed walking into the Arena, he looked at the stone pillers and dummies, swords and bows lined the sides of the walls. The dirt ground made for a softer fall then on concerte but not by much. Carter ran a head through his dark shaggy hair and made an effort to get it out of his eyes but to no aveal.
He pulled his sword out of his seath and put on chest plate. The armor didn't seem to way him down much, a good thing from carrying a 120 pound girl on his back all the time. The tight packed male took his stance and made two quick arch style swips at a dummy and at the bottom of the secound made a quick up motain and the sword slung up, along with a bit of sparks that flew of his skin with it, he cursed under his breath for the slip up, His eyes darked mad at himself for letting the energy out of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of meet. (ME, MOO, K)   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 4:59 pm

I thought the arena would be much more like a wrestling arena exxept it was made of dirt and dummies. Wow, what a rip off. I really wanted to come here because I thought it would be like a tough training camp. Upon seeing my brother, ran over to him and when I hugged him, I sent a playful bolt of electricity through him. Whipping out my sword, I slashed a few dummies in half and I fried others. I never noticed how much I loved my siblings, even my brothers. Though I trust them, I don't trust others from other cabins. They're just so...Weird.

Meredith "Mere" Miller | Genevieve "V" Larson
Daughter of Hebe (16)|Daughter of Zeus (15)

(Click HERE for charrie profiles)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of meet. (ME, MOO, K)   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 5:26 pm

I felt two arms wrap around my and hug me, I laughed and ruffled V's hair then rolled my sholders when the volt shock went through me, I wacthed her move and start practicing, I kneeled down on one knee and started swipping the dummy at the ankles, mostly to work on even slices and build muscel in your neck. Then I stood up and made some quick jabbs and slices. I stopped to wipe my brow my eyes looking up slightly, then I bought dropped my sword on my foot, sitting in the door way was that evil gaint wolf. It padded in the arena it's head held with purpose and it growled loudly, the wolf's teeth bared as it growled and he sat down in front of me. "Likos." I whispered in a strong but quite voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Music

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of meet. (ME, MOO, K)   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 5:38 pm

I came in, smiling. I was the smiler. My big, pink lips were covered in a glossy layer of lipstick. The shirt I wore, black, stopped around my waist. Blue-green shorts hung from my hips. A smile perched across my lips: I was ready for a fight. Seeing some other people, I ran towards them. "Hi!" I said, smiling still. My red hair was held high in a ponytail, which wasn't really my style. "Phoenix, Tyche," I introduced myself simply.

'DJ' Howards Phoenix Lee Ethan Snow'McKay' Thorn
Dionysus
Tyche PoseidonErato
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of meet. (ME, MOO, K)   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 6:16 pm

Likos padded across the floor right by the girls so close his thick fur might of brushed her legs. coming up as high as your hips, Likos was not a nice little doggy. Colby's pet still freaked out Carter Raleigh so the wolf made a job of messing with him. Carter wacthed the wolf sit in the shadows and almost dissapper, when two faint arms warpped around it's neckbut it was gone, when a voice echoed in the arena. I truned and smiled at the girl, "Nice to meet you Phoenix, I'm Carter Raleigh, call me which ever suits you, son of Zeus" Carter annoced, offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Music

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of meet. (ME, MOO, K)   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 6:49 pm

"Nice meeting you, Carter..." I said thoughtfully. I stared at his hand. Son of Zues I thought his words over. If I shook his hand, would I get shocked? Would I get electrified? "Uh..." I said, and cautiously let my hand out. As are fingers touched, I almost backed away in fright. But, I let my hand reside in his.

'DJ' Howards Phoenix Lee Ethan Snow'McKay' Thorn
Dionysus
Tyche PoseidonErato
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of meet. (ME, MOO, K)   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 7:00 pm

Releigh remember a second to late that my electricity wasn't reacting like he'd hope, and he felt it leave his fingers and enter her hand, but Carter pulled back the waves quick enough so it'd be like a tingling buzzing feeling, not unpleasant, just, odd. Something you pull away from then try again, Raleigh dropped her hand, and sighed, "I'm Sorry, I can't control it just yet, it's been like this for awhile" His eyes went dark and a light mist seemed to fall just over the arena, Raleigh’s face turned scarlet and he tried his best to lift his mood, but it didn't work. It kept on giving him a light circle of mist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a bit of meet. (ME, MOO, K)   

Back to top Go down

Having a bit of meet. (ME, MOO, K)
Page 1 of 1