A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ballot Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Ballot Box   Sat 27 Nov 2010, 1:52 am

At the entrance of the Zeus cabin there is a box decorated in lightning bolts. Written on the front is the phrase "Ballot Box". The time for cabin leader elections has finally arrived. Beside the ballot box is a pen and a stack of paper. Next to that is a sheet that has been pinned onto the wall above the box.
"You may submit your own name or the name of anyone else for the elections for cabin leader. Please write his/her full name and place it in the ballot box.
Thank you "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Ballot Box   Sat 27 Nov 2010, 1:13 pm

~ Alright. I know that one of my charries aren't going to get picked (I entered 3) but just for good measure... (I'm not going to do Jonah just 'cause.)

Carson jogged up to his cabin. Noticing the ballot box immediately with his startling blue eyes he grabbed a piece of paper and held the crisp white sheet in his hand. Staring at the ballot box intently, he gently took a pen and scrawled his name in his neatest handwriting, which, surprising himself, was pretty dang good. He folded the piece of paper in half and dropped it lightly into the box. He wasn't particularly interested in being the Cabin Leader... but he wanted to do some good for his cabin, and he decided being Cabin Leader would be his best bet at being recognized as the mostly eldest brother in his entire cabin. He grabbed hold of the doorknob, sending an electric shock throughout the entire cabin -- allowing the door to swing open. Satisfied, Carson stepped inside and plunked down on his bed.

Carson Cloud, Son of Zeus - Tyler Blazing, Son of Hephaestus - Jonah Stevens, Son of Aphrodite - Cody Perennial, Son of Demeter

Last edited by Daniel on Sat 27 Nov 2010, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Ballot Box   Sat 27 Nov 2010, 9:53 pm

Groaning and mumbling, I sauntered over to the Ballot box, sending a bolt of Electricity out of my fingertip to grab the pen. Grabbing the paper, I lazily wrote my name on the piece of paper. I hated cabin leaders, they tell us what to do all the time. Can't we just do what we want for once? If monsters didn't want to kill me all the time, I would be out of this camp in a heartbeat. This was torture and If there was going to be a cabin leader, I was going to be it. Taking charge is my kind of thing, I wouldn't miss a second of camp if I got to boss people around. "People better pick me..." I mutter, slipping the paper into the little slit and walking away.

You BETTER Pick me.
Genevieve Larson (Call me V.)

Meredith "Mere" Miller | Genevieve "V" Larson
Daughter of Hebe (16)|Daughter of Zeus (15)

(Click HERE for charrie profiles)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballot Box   

Back to top Go down

Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin 1: The Zeus Cabin-
Jump to: