Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ballot Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Ballot Box   Ballot Box EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 1:56 am

At the entrance of the Poseidon cabin there is a box decorated with waves and sandy beaches. Written on the front is the phrase "Ballot Box". The time for cabin leader elections has finally arrived. Beside the ballot box is a pen and a stack of paper. Next to that is a sheet that has been pinned onto the wall above the box.
"You may submit your own name or the name of anyone else for the elections for cabin leader. Please write his/her full name and place it in the ballot box.
Thank you "
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com
Angel
Admin
Angel

Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballot Box   Ballot Box EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 12:32 pm

Lizzi walked into the Poseidon cabin, noticing a box that had not been there before. "Cabin Leader, huh?" she mumbled to herself. She wouldn't mind being leader... But it wasn't like anyone would vote for her. Pursing her lips, she contemplated her choices. 'It's not like I've never dealt with regection before...' she thought. Lizzi grabbed a pen and a slip of paper and wrote her own name down.

Lizzi Danian

Neatly folding up the slip of paper, Lizzi placed into the Ballot Box. Lizzi sighed and stuffed her hands in her pockets. 'Wonder how this will go..' she thought with light amusement. Walking to her bed, she grabbed her book then made her way out of the cabin once again.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com

Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin 3: The Poseidon Cabin-
Jump to: