Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage

Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 8:56 pm

Walking up a familiar hill, I grinned. Once again, I was back at camp. Of course, usually, I was year-round. However, upon being offered to travel back to my home town of Munich, yes, Munich, Germany, I took it, and left for a bit. I loved being back, seeing some old friends, and all that, but this was my home now. No one could change that. I exhaled deeply, approaching the familiar pillars, the welcoming stench of granite and rock filling my nose. Yep, this was home. I stopped a few feet short of the entrance, smiling up at the pillars looming overhead. Taking a few more steps, passed through, hearing the familiar laughs and talking of children, teenagers, y'know, campers altogether. It was nice. Like, being stuck in a dark box, then released a week later. You cherished your home, and this was mine. "Ah, I love this place..."

[ D: It's so short... ]

Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:02 pm

"Good god!" I screeched flying in, not literally in a stolen Pontiac G8. Well, at least it had a V6. And it was gonna get me there faster than a Prius. Piece of crap. My mother let me borrow the car to drive up to Camp alone. For the first time. Besides I had my permit. Just no expirence.
I rounded a corner and saw the enterance. I glanced to my right. In my mirrors, the hellhound was still on my butt. I stomped on the brakes and leapt out. The dog smashed headfirst into the car. Buying me some times. I charged up the hill. The hound shook it's massive head and started after me. I didn't have a sword on me either. And I wasn't gonna use fire. Heck no. So I stopped. The dog kept coming. I smiled and braced myself to leap out of the way. About two feet away from me, I leap from the moron's path. Sending him smashing into the tree. I shot into the enterance. "Thank god." I'm safe. For now.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:12 pm

~ Still a sufficient post; meets expectations. (:

I jogged toward Thalia's pine, bright flames dancing in my short cropped hair. I noticed Carter and Emily standing a little ways apart by the entrance. Then my warm brown eyes flitted over the dark form with its entire head stuck in a tree. I chuckled softly; a hellhound. Why not? I sauntered towards the overly-sufficient-sized dog, past the threshold of Thalia's pine.

"Who's a good dog?" I muttered, a smile dancing across my lips. I heard a giant growl come from the inside of the tree, and a piercing shriek which nearly made my eardrums crack. I peered behind the tree to see a very pissed off dryad staring at the head of the hellhound, which had apparently smashed through the entire tree.

Yikes... I did NOT want to be near a dryad when they got deranged. I backed away cautiously, turning my head just a few inches to my left, catching Emily's eye. "Why the hell did you do this? Now we're going to have a very deranged and pissed dryad on our hands!" I hissed at her, but still chuckling softly with a broad smile across my face. I heard a bleak and faint whimper from inside the trunk.

"Oh Styx," I muttered. Even though that having just the rear off a giant dog sticking out of a tree was pretty darn funny, I hated it when the dogs get all upset. I turned away for a few minutes, hoping to evade the inevitable for a later date... or at least a few minutes.

"So, er, Carter, welcome back." I began, trying to distract myself from the sounds of the hellhound scratching at the bark of the tree. "Where you been all this time?" I inquired.
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:13 pm

Colby walked around the camp, well it was kinda like walking. She was sitting upon Likos' back 8 feet in the air, his head was still higher. She patted the wolf's thick russet fur and seen a figure walking up the hill, Likos ran quickly towards the person and Colby felt her insides rocking back and forth with the force of Likos' movement. She almost did a face plant into his shoulders when the wolf came to a stop. She smiled down, recognizing the person, "Oh hey Carter" Colby smiled down at the person who stayed in the same cabin with her. She made it her deal to know everyone in that cabin

Behind her she heard her name being yelled loudly. Turning around quickly Colby almost fell off. "Oh! Hey Rye!" She yelled at the dark haired guy making a wide circle around the wolf. He smiled and waved at her. "Hey, get Likos at like...trun small...." Colby rolled her pine eyes. Paying little attention to hellhound.

Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:20 pm

"Too many people." I said. "I didn't do this on purpose, ya moron." You just pissed off a redhead. Bad idea buddy. We were born to raise hell. I glared at him. Then I looked at the tree-girl. I never liked them. Smart-arses. I turned my face to a stony glare. Hag. Seriously, I didn't like them. At all. Only a few. Really. Bad expirence with them. "Anyway...hey Tyler." I muttered, only slightly happy to be the presence of my brother. "You running for cabin leader?"
~Tis true. I used to be a redhead. Then I dyed my hair.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:27 pm

I grinned. "Wow..." I muttered, staring back at the hellhound, in all of it's foolish glory. I turned back around at the sound of a familiar voice. "Oh, hey!" I said, seeing Tyler. "Eh, I was in Germany. Back home, y'know! It was fun, but I could never leave this place..." Upon another recognizable voice, I turned once again, greeted by Colby. "Hey!" I said. I listened, laughing rather halfheartedly at the sound of angry scratching.

[ I'm so disappointed at myself. D: I just have no inspiration... ]
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:36 pm

~Don't be. I have none either.
I turned and spit at the hellhound. And I laughed when it woofed at me louder than an artillery gun. "Dumb dog." I mumbled. I picked up my backpack and duffel. "So." I said clapping my hands together. I leaned my weight on one leg. "Dude. Wait, you live in Germany?" I raised my eyebrows in surprise. And my eyes widened. Nice. Germany. I'd never even really been that far out of state. Let alone to Germany. I wondered if it was hot over there. Or cold. Or maybe it alternated.
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:44 pm

Colby jumped off of Liko's back as he turned is normal size, He rushed the border and snapped at the hellhound, his head sticking through border and biting the hellhound's ear Colby whistled and tried to get Likos to return, he finally did growling loudly at the hellhound, Carter Raleigh came up to Colby and waved to all the other's, "Hello" He said with a large smile. Colby roled her eyes. And walked up to Carter and hugged his neck, then backed away. It was normal for Colby to randomly hug someone.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 10:27 pm

Tyler Blazing
I raised my eyebrows at Emily in amusement. A soft outburst of laughter escaped from my lips. "Ah, younger sister, you always made me laugh." I told her, a broad smile dancing across my face. "And yeah, I'm running. Can't wait for me to boss you around eh?" At that I cracked up, tousling my sister's hair.

I turned toward Carter. "That's pretty cool. You like it there? Meet any German monsters... or like a German version of Kronos?" I inquired jokingly, twirling my finger in the air, creating a small twisty column of fire to occupy my idle ADHD brain.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Cody was walking towards us. "Hey Cody!" I shouted out to him, waving my hand high up in the air.

Cody Perennial

I jogged towards Thalia's Pine, noticing a familiar face, a small smile playing on my lips. With each soft footstep sprout a small spurt of fresh grass at the tips of my feet. Hearing a voice which rang with familiarity I halted for a short moment, spotting Tyler right in front of Emily and Carter. "Hey Tyler," I called to him, waving my hand in the air above my hand, letting the gentle breeze brush across the palm of my hand, creating a pasture of soft green grass in the process. With a broad, sheepish smile across my face, not wanting to bring attention to myself, I softly muttered under my breath as I continued to jog towards the group: "Stagnate." A the green grass quickly disappeared in silence.

Bringing my attention to the others around Tyler, I noticed Carter, Emily, and Colby. "Hey guys," I greeted them, nodding towards each of them. My eyes locked on Carter. "Hey! Where you been lately?" I inquired curiously, a small twinkle in my dark brown eyes. I noticed the hellhound, which let out a loud bark as soon as my eyes set on it. In the shadows I noticed a seemingly deranged and furious dryad.
"Er.. what went on here?" I questioned, nodding towards the giant dog whose head was lodged into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 10:59 pm

"Don't touch my hair." I snapped slapping his hand. He wasn't cabin leader yet. Even though there was roughly two or three Hephaestus kids. I think. Last time I checked anyway. I rolled my eyes and stomped my boots. I looked around nervously and my hands twitched. It was a sign that I needed to do something. I pulled out little gears and levers and messed around with them. A boy, kid of Demeter, I suppose, was questioning what went on. So I answered him, "Dogs never liked me."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 2:13 am

I shrugged. "Germany," I said, answering Cody's question. "And um...I'm not exactly sure." The situation certainly did look odd. For one, we had a pissed off Dryad, a hell-hound, and well, the whole situation was weird. It kind of all happened really quick... At least my answer was longer than Emily's. Anyway, I turned once more, ugh, it must've been a full circle this time, and assessed the situation. "So..." I said. I thought about the German Monster joke. Ha, now I had a mental image. Some big, buff dude saying, "Ve vill destroy ye all!" I laughed at that, but then my mind flashed back to reality. "I vote on getting out of here before we all get torn to pieces by an angry dryad..."
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 7:20 pm

Cody Perennial

I nodded solemnly. "Well, welcome back then." I said, greeting him exuberantly, patting him on the back. I looked towards the dryad again. Yeah... she did look pissed. Ignoring soft calls of warning, I walked up lightly to the deranged youthful face.

"Uh... hey." I greeted the dryad. "I understand how you could be a bit irritated over this..." I continued hesitantly, gesturing to the hellhound who was now trying to claw its head out of the bark of the tree, and when failing miserably, slumped down with a loud huff. I raised my eyebrows in amusement, as it was pretty amusing to watch. I heard the uproarious laugh of Tyler as he watched, intrigued by the hellhound's actions.

Meanwhile the dryad still looked like a steamed vegetable. I took a quick step back, covering quite a bit of distance between me and the deranged dryad, who was now rigid with fury.
"I can honestly say that Emily back there definitely didn't mean any harm to your... home." I continued, still keeping a safe distance and jabbing my thumb over my shoulder towards where the others stood.

"I can easily get the hellhound out for you," I offered, not willing to check behind me to see the bewildered faces of the others. That would definitely earn me a few crazed glances, and Tyler tried to stifle his soft chuckle. I even smiled myself at my own realization that doing that would NOT be a good idea. But it was on the table now, and I couldn't walk it off easily. I heard the soft grunt of the hellhound inside the tree. This time I turned around at the others and shrugged my shoulders with a "What-Do-I-Do-Now" look.

Tyler Blazing

"Ow," I said to my sister, smiling jokingly. I watched with curiosity lingering in my eyes as Cody walked up towards the deranged dryad. Oh gods... I hoped he knew what he was getting himself into. Cody was a great guy (and was almost my age actually), but he should really know NOT to mess with those furious dryads.

Allowing myself to peel my eyes away from their conversation for just a second, I noticed the hellhound making a feeble attempt to claw its way out of the tree, and failing miserably. I tried to stifle my uproarious laugh, but failed as well. I whispered to the others softly. "How the heck is Cody going to pull this off?"

When Cody turned around with a helpless look at us, I decided to step in.
"Uh, hey again... Mrs. Green Leafy Dryad Person." I decided that sounded like a bad start, but it had already come out of my mouth. Curse my inability to think these things through. "Listen, what Cody said is true... my sister didn't mean any harm at all." I told her sincerely. "And, on top of everything, that hellhound is really miserable in there. It's probably way too stuffy." Bad move. Not the best thing to say to a dryad.

"EXCUSE ME!?" The dryad shrieked maniacally, speaking for the first time. She had a shrilly voice which almost cracked my eardrums. I officially hate dryads. First of all, she ignored Cody completely, and of course narrowed her eyes at the guy who was the brother of the girl who had apparently made the big dog crash into her tree. Just great.

~ Okay, wow. Long post. XD
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 9:14 pm

Snorting I pulled out a long dark colored sword. "I can take her." I raised my eyerbrows. I basically lived in the forge. She lived in a tree. It was almost math. The anser to that simple equation was, I win. I grinned and looked at Tyler. I swung my sword around. "May I?" I sorta asked. Personally, I just wanted to shut her up. I wasn't in too much of a good mood. I accidently left my bottle of Advil at home and well, I needed that. Whatever, I'd steal one from those moronic Hermes kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]   Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp Sweet Camp [ Open ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Half-Blood Hill :: Camp Entrance-
Jump to: