A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breezy

PostSubject: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:16 pm

I stode in the shadows watching the creek flow into the...well, creek. There really wasn't another way to put it. It was a creek. Water. Rocks. Dirty things. "Bah." I mumbled stumbling over a large rock. I wasn't very graceful. I regained my posture and sauntered to the creek. I kneeled down by the edge and looked into the water. My reflection stared back at me. My neatly trimmed black hair, my big brown eyes. My nearly flawless face. Except for the three long gashes on my cheek. They were now scars though. My father's uncle had given me the nickname, "Little Scarface" after my great grandfather, Al Capone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Music

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:23 pm

I walked to the creek and saw someone else. His name was Vinny... I think. Company. So, I walked over to him, noticing his scars. I saw them, and just acted as if they weren't there. Anyways, I had seen uglier. "Ello," I said, not even looking at the guy. His scars weren't a problem, I just didn't think he was worth me to look at. My hands were in my black jacket, and my cell was in my black skinny jeans. I wore white Uggs, just to add some color.

'DJ' Howards Phoenix Lee Ethan Snow'McKay' Thorn
Dionysus
Tyche PoseidonErato
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:32 pm

~Wait, she thinks he's ugly? I wanted Vinny to get a girlfriend here? Or maybe I misinterpreted that...xD
I jumped about a foot in the air and turned my right side to face her. "What?" I asked. When I was six and a half the doctors realized I had contracted a diease at birth. It was supposed to be fatal unless I had a risky surgery. I got the surgery, Unfortunately it had left me left ear without hearing. So I hadn't heard what she said. It really sucked to be half-deaf and the only ugly Aphrodite child. One half of me insisted I was ugly. The other half told it to shut up, that I was a child of Aphrodite and that I must have been something to look at. I turned towards her and blinked. I smiled a dazzling white smile. Or at least tried to. My Saxon hat was on top of my head. Like always. My trade-mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Music

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:41 pm

~Not really xD~

"ELLO!" I yelled at him to make sure he wasn't deaf. The kid wasn't half bad when I looked at him. I couldn't really tell, though. Under all of that meh... He was probably cute. But I wasn't gonna fall for him. No. Boy drama was not my thing. He would probably expect me to wait after him, be his maid. Hell, he'd want me to do him daily. I wasn't the relationship girl. His smile made me think twice, but I would not fall for him.

Dionysus
Tyche PoseidonErato
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:47 pm

"No need to yell in my ear." I grumbled letting my smile melt away. I got up and turned towards the shadows. I walked into them and saw a nice nooked tree. I brushed off the snow with my hand and sat down on it watching the girl. She was nice looking...but she also looked like she hated people. Mostly boy people. Well, that was fine. We could always just be friends. There wasn't anything wrong with friends right? Friends. That sounded...promising. I furrowed my arched eyebrows, "I'm Vincent Alphonse Capone. Call me Vinny." I said turning my left side toward the tree. "Or Little Scarface, actually that was a joke. Don't call me Little Scarface. I don't even know why I just said that." I mumbled. Crap, yeah I was really charming. About as charming as a stoned daddy on Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Music

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:58 pm

I gave him my "Really?" stare and watched him go all monkey on a tree. This 'Scarface' kid seemed meh. I needed to yell at him to say a simple ello. Following him, I said, "Pleased to meet you, Scaryface..." I joked. Yah, I can be a bish. But, it didn't bother me. "I'm Deidra-Jasmine Miranda Cecilia Anne Howards," I introduced, saying my full name, It was super long, and I had to right it on tests, too. Gods, why did my school make us write our middle names? "Call me DJ, though. Or I'll mess your face up even more," I giggled a little at my threaten.

Dionysus
Tyche PoseidonErato

Last edited by Music on Sat 04 Dec 2010, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 10:11 pm

I grew angry. No, I didn't get angry very often. Yes, even though she was a girl I wanted to punch her smug mouth in. Yes, she was pretty. No, I didn't hate her. These where the answers to the questions my conscience was asking me. Scaryface? Really? Would she ever understand how much that hurt? Would she ever understand my lineage? No of course not. If I told her who my great-grandfather was, she'd probably laugh and then stab me in the leg. Probably. Who knew? DJ had a certain aura that seemed to scream, MEAN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Music

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 10:17 pm

Looking at his angry face, I shrugged. Even if I loved someone, I practically never cared for them. But with Vinny, I actually felt hurt a little. No, I wasn't gonna like this kid. I'd be teased if I dated him. Hottie and Scaryface? Cool and something? This couldn't happen. I stood still, trying not to fall for this guy. I couldn't. But it was just so, hard. "Sorry..." I whispered, my voice following the wind. Saying sorry, my first time.

Dionysus
Tyche PoseidonErato
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 10:28 pm

"Whatever, it's not your fault. My uncle gave that retarded name to me after a girl slashed my face in." I grumbled. It wasn't her fault I was such a...ugly kid. "This nickname is family related too. My. Great. Grandfather. Is. Al. Capone." I closed my eyes, "His nickname was Scarface, now mine is Little Scarface. We look exactly alike. It's terrible." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "My entire family is involved in illegal business, our worst and most unlucky day is Valentine's day. You should know why, espescially if you know your history." I opened my eyes. "My great grandpops was accused of seven murders back in 1929. He didn't even do it either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Music

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 10:45 pm

I raised an eyebrow at him. Vinny had a jacked up life. Mine seemed worse, though. Sighing, I began my story. "Well, when I was 5, a monster attacked me. Now I have a big scar on my back. My mom: a drug-attack, alcoholic, psychopath. She smoked everyday, and did men for money every nigh. I'm so skinny because the witch never fed me," I got a little teary, but continued on, "When I was 14, she had a drug overdose and went into Cardiac Arrest, and THEN told me, 'Hey, you're Dionysus' daughter.' I made some wine, and of course, I was now her slave. Mom would make me make wine all day, everyday. She'd sell most of it, drink some of it. Then, she'd buy drugs. She's sell half of that, do the other half.

"Then, I caught her boyfriend killing her. I grinned. I was about to kill her, but thank the Gods he did. Didn't want to get bloody. So, I went to my friend's house, and she told me about here. All my money, which was like 20 bucks, I used to use a bus to get here. The only thing good that happened to me was that devil being dead. Oh, and being cabin leader!"
I said sarcastically.

Dionysus
Tyche PoseidonErato
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:08 am

Huh. The girl had a pretty bad life. Just as bad as mine. I dunno. I was my father's business partner. Always getting wrapped up in...illegal, business. "I've always wanted to choose my lineage, you know? Like if I could, I wouldn't be the great grandson of a gangster. I'd be someone important. With my current family, I'm always dealing with drug dealers, hit-men, guns. Stuff like that. Big men, hell, my life and family is well just stupid. My family meetings we used to have, they looked like scenes from the Godfather." I rolled my eyes at that. "Bah! I hate my family. I used to listen to my grandpa tell me stories of his father, Al. Grandpa always said that Al was a real classy man. Real smooth. Suave. But he was...good with deals and stuff. He really wasn't all that bad. He just got wrapped up in some bad stuff." I raised eyebrows and nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)   

Back to top Go down

Son of Aphrodite Away From His Mirror (sarcastic)
Page 1 of 1