Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raven Haired Girl. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby

Colby

Raven Haired Girl. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Raven Haired Girl. (Open)   Raven Haired Girl. (Open) EmptySat 11 Dec 2010, 2:50 pm

Colby sighed as the early morning rolled in like mossales, her heart raced as she keep running up and down the beach, it was kinda nice out to day sept a light wind that blew her long hair in all ways, she had already braided it so it just brushed her lower spine right above her hips. She hadnt slept that night so she countied to run that moring the sunlight just started to pour through thick gray clouds over the sleid so it was still dery looking but look fauther past the coulds and you seen nice blue skies. Only one name popped up with that, Carter Raleigh Goss, he must of been very P.O'ed about somthing. She hadn't even bothered asking him when he stormed past in the middle of the night to the arena while she was wacthing the tides change. She finally got tried and laid on the cool sand and wacthed her face with a bottel of water and then looked at the orange pink sky.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Raven Haired Girl. (Open)   Raven Haired Girl. (Open) EmptySat 11 Dec 2010, 5:24 pm

The daughter of Hades and now, cabin leader, walked to the beach in a slump. She was wearing a big silver parka. Kinda like the ones the Hunters wore. Actually is was the one the Hunters wore. Roxanne had gotten it from Artemis as a gift. Or well, a bribery. But camp needed Roxanne more. A cabin leader was needed for Hades and she was the only one willing. Roxanne shrugged the warm coat closer and checked the Blackberry in her pocket for the time. It was late afternoon. About four o'clock to be precise. She had nothing better to do then be at the beach. Well, she could always go shopping. But that wasn't any fun. Shopping always involved being attacked by perfume saleswomen. Annoying smelly.
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Raven Haired Girl. (Open)   Raven Haired Girl. (Open) EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011, 10:21 pm

Looking up with Bright green eyes Colby gave a single wave thinking hard about her odd, yet moody best friend, she nodded towards the girl, "Roxanne right?" I said unsure. I wiggled my toes through the sand thinking. Suddenly a sharp icy breeze wipes pass me I have no doubt about Riles now. I sware that boy has more moods then the wind itself. I shifted slightly And tryed to fouce on somthing else. Then My attention is once again caught by the girl. I might as well talk. If she talks?
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Raven Haired Girl. (Open)   Raven Haired Girl. (Open) EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:45 pm

Zan looked up, rather startled by the sudden voice that jerked her from her mind's wandering. "What? Oh, yeah. Roxanne. Or Zan if you perfer." She mumbled her gaze transfixed on her shoes. She wasn't really good with people. Nor was she a people person, probably due to the fact that she'd been a freak for most of her life. When she lived with her Uncle, since he lived a bit like Boo Radley, she'd become antisocial. Now she didn't have many friends. Lovely, right? She glanced back up at the girl. She looked to be a daughter of Nyx, or Erebus. One of the primordial or titans. "And you are?" She asked looking back up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Raven Haired Girl. (Open)   Raven Haired Girl. (Open) EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011, 11:17 pm

I smiled, showinf a set of pretty stright white teeth and said, "Colby Fiser{Fiy-zer}" I said, then leaning back on my plams digging in the cold chilly sand. I looked up suddenly. "What are you doing up at er. 5:00 A.M?" I asked with a bit of a quizical look on my face. I studied her features she looked unsure and left out. She incasted. Just has I thought this is seemed liked it was cliche.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Raven Haired Girl. (Open)   Raven Haired Girl. (Open) EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 9:47 pm

She looked up at the girl with dark circles/bags under her eyes, "I'm an insomniac. It happens." She replied a bit quickly. It wasn't normal for a girl her age to be up so early unless it was a school-day and she had to do her hair, but she wasn't at school. Technically the conch didn't blow for another couple hours and she should've been in her warm dark cabin sleeping. Zan glanced back at her black Converse again and studied them rather intently before returning her thoughtful gaze to the sunrise. It was beautiful. The sun was just begining to peak over the water far off in the horizon, turning the sky a delightful pink and a purple-gray. She studied the pictursquesqe scene for a few moments before turning to Colby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven Haired Girl. (Open)   Raven Haired Girl. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven Haired Girl. (Open)
Page 1 of 1