A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I suck at riden horses.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colby

PostSubject: I suck at riden horses.    Fri 21 Jan 2011, 11:47 pm

Black. That's what I could see, soild black wall. Maybe because it's early morning, maybe because I just fall 6 foot of a running horse. Either one. So I'm just laying here on a very cloudy icey cold morning my golden hair spayed around my head and eyes closed. After moments of just floating there in my dream like when you think nothing and just sitting there. But finally I felt my eyes drifting up to see a icy wind come my way. Then it went black again. But if you didn't see it from my point of veiw. You'd see a very thin kinda short girl laying in a heep in the leaves, dressed in a sweater hoodie, jacket, and jeans. Only half dead.

(Arizona)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Mon 24 Jan 2011, 9:40 pm

As Vinny was walking the trails in the darkness he didn't notice much. Other than the small fact that his fingers were about to fall off from lack of blood circullation. He was wearing his favorite pair of black leather gloves and a black trenchcoat over a sweatshirt that read, 'New York, 1947'. Just something to wear. Along with a simple pair of Levis. His feet lightly treaded over the ground as the bitter wind whipped through his jacket chilling him to his bone marrow and he silently wished for, like, a space heater or something. Vinny walked a bit further and saw a small lump in the distance. It looked a bit like a small animal or a log. But he ruled out the first idea, since it was much too cold outside for an animal and the log idea, well it wasn't a bad guess. Although the log would have been covered with snow as well. Vinny slowly crept his way over to the "log" and when he reached it, he nudged it with his toe. Just to make sure it wasn't an animal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Wed 26 Jan 2011, 6:17 pm

When somthing nudged Arizona's back a few leaves fell off to show a black leather jacket, but not much else. How, frozen and half dead, she didn't even know she was about to die. Just that she was sore, and stiff. She could hear and feel everything around her, she knew there was help behind her, but she just could react. She was praying to the gods in her head that he would be curious and see what this was, would see the half dead blonde laying so peacefully it wasn't right. He'd just see that she wasn't a pile of leaves or somthing. Air's best chance was to move to say sothing but the most she could do was scream in her head, and this did not work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Thu 27 Jan 2011, 5:33 pm

Vinny was the son of a man who only bought the finest of clothing for him and his son. Instantly Vinny recognized the fine quality leather of a girl's jacket. He dropped to the ground letting his long nimble fingers grope through the leaves and muck until his fingers grazed what felt like human hair. Automatically he jerked his hand back cowering in fear from the touch. Slowly he reached back down to the ground and brushed the rest of the dead leaves and whatnot away precariously. A beautiful, angelic looking face was uncovered and Vinny sucked in a breath of cold, sharp, winter air. He had seen beautiful women before but...this girl was something else. Some other kind of pretty. He was awestruck for a moment before slowly coming to his senses and realizing that she was probably half-dead from hypo-whasitcalled. He constricted his arms around her and pulled her from the snow and muck and wrapped his jacket around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Tue 08 Feb 2011, 6:52 pm

Feeling her side become relevied of the pain on her back she fliched as a new wave of icy air blasted past her. Opening her eyes for a moment she seen someone holding her. Her soft blue eyes stared at him for a moment then she closed them and leaned agaist his chest and wrapped her arms weakly around his neck to keep from falling. She groaned slightly, soft whimpering like sound for a half a second when the pain in her backcame back to her along with the ice frost bit feeling of the chilly air.
As the walked along the very tiny Arizona maybe 98 pounds which was abnormly small for a 5'4 tall girl. Her muti blond hair plastered to her soft face wet with ice and dew. Her tan skin drained of color. She looked like an angel who fell out of the sky and starved. Only she was missing her wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Fri 11 Feb 2011, 6:17 pm

((I'll just skip to the important parts, in the infirmary.))

Soon enough, Vinny and the girl were in the infirmary. He had her wrapped up in his strong arms with his jacket over her. She was half frozen to death. Gods, what was she doing out there? he wondered to himself as he set her in a fold-up cot close to the fireplace. Vinny hurried around to different cabinets taking different meds and some nectar to get her in the mood for talking. He grabbed a bottle of what looked like aspirin in case she had any pains.

Vinny kneeled down next to her bed and gently touched her shoulder, hopefully arousing her from her deep sleep. "Hello?" He said quietly in her ear. He looked around for an Apollo medic, but there were none. What the heck? There was always a medic around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Sat 12 Feb 2011, 4:51 pm

Ari relexed agaisnt the bed under her for a few mintues while Vinny paced the room. "Uh...," She moaned in a painful manner, "Give me" she pointed to the necter. Blowing the hair from her face, so she could see better, but wrinkleing her nose as it failed. She looked up at the handsome buff guy who'd carried she, he looked like the guys who 'run with the bulls' and ovbivisly Itailan.
The secound thing Ari noticed was three scars that marred his skin. Fliching she reached up to her left sholder which she rubbed through the fabric of her shirt. She hated scars, she was taught to think they were imperrfections that took of your appereince. But she had grown used to her scars. Had loved to love them, and hide them only for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Sat 12 Feb 2011, 5:11 pm

Vinny winced as her gaze traveled over his scars. She didn't seem too offended by them, as most girls did. But she wasn't completely immuned to them. His big brown eyes were soft as he poured the nectar into a tall glass with some ice. It looked like apple-juice, only it wasn't. It was halfway full with a bendy straw. He carefully set it into her hands and helped her hand keep steady so she wouldn't drop it. "I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Vincent Alphonse Capone. Call me Vinny, though." He said as he watched her carefully waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Sat 12 Feb 2011, 5:29 pm

Taking a deep drink of the sweet favor tea she felt her body warm and her voice soften. Setting it down she looked back into her brown eyes her blue ones meeting his. "Since you gave me your whole name I'll give you mine." She said taking another sip. "It's Arizona Monica Daniels" I looked at my hands and frowned slightly. "Thanks for um.. not letting me freeze to death". I looked back into his eyes and gave a slight smile. "It would of made my step dad super happy." My voice had a mocking sad sound to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Wed 16 Feb 2011, 5:38 pm

Vinny watched Arizona drink the nectar down. Making sure she didn't drink too much at once or possibly let the glass slide out of her hands and hit the ground. Shattering on contact. He detected a hint of sarcasm in her tone as she spoke about her stepfather. Vinny, being a son of Aphrodite, had always been compassionate about others. Others' feelings. Stuff like that. So naturally he wondered why she spoke with saracasm about her stepfather. He didn't ask; that would have been rude. So he merely nodded, showing that he understood what he wanted to get across. Gently he brushed a hand across her forehead, feeling for a fever. There was none. Although, some of the color had returned to her face. Vinny's gaze raked across her face, taking in the little details. Although he was ADHD, he was able to sit and stare a girl. Most ADHD boys could, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Thu 17 Feb 2011, 7:47 pm

I smiled slightly as I dropped my hand with the glass and settled back. "So how have you been?" I asked with a smirk. Like nothing has happened. I noticed he was pretty much stareing at me. "It's rude to stare". I sighed and sat up futher and blanced, and brushed some dirt of my chest that stuck on my jacket, just so I did't have to really talk. Not that i didn't want to, but because I didn't trust myself to not stare at his handsome face, and that would go agaisnt my own advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Fri 18 Feb 2011, 6:23 pm

Vinny blushed. "Sorry." He said as he picked nothing in particular to look at, "Sorry...it's just...sorry." He said stumbling over his own words. His mouth dropped open at her little "joke". "That was an awful joke!" He scolded lightly. She practically died out there and yet she was still making jokes. "Either way...I'm fine. You?" He let out a hearty laugh. He watched her for a few more moments before remembering that she was uncomfortable with being stared at. So he looked down at his twiddling thumbs, instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Fri 18 Feb 2011, 8:59 pm

I rised an eyebrow as I looked back up at him. "Oh fine now, still feel freezing. But I think I might make it" I pointed out. I gave him a sly smile and leaned my head back revealing soft, nearly flawless skin of my neck ecept a thin light scar that runs down the side of my neck. I closed my soft hazel blue eyes and let out a soft sigh. My body was pretty sore but mostly it was cold like it needed a sastained heat to warm me. I wrapped my arms tightly around my chest and shivered slightly. I guess the iciled wet clothes weren't helping much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Tue 22 Feb 2011, 1:17 pm

Vinny noticed her shivering and asked, "Do you need another blanket?" His eyes were gently and locked tightly onto her soft blues. He didn't wait for her answer. He went to the nearest closet to look for one. Of course, there were none. Then he had an idea. He said, "Be right back!" As he jogged off into the night towards the Aphrodite cabin. He jogged into the cabin, carefully not to disturb his siblings, and pulled a cashmere blanket off his bed. He hoped it didn't smell funny, as he carried it back to the infirmary where Arizona was waiting. He walked back in and threw the blanket over her. "How's that," He asked, "it's cashmere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Thu 24 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

I wacthed him jog off and he came back soon after I had gotten someone to bring me a fresh set of borrowed clouthes so I changed quickly and had just sat back down, when he came back in. I was even sorer from getting up and the blanket was greatly accepted. I petted the soft blanet. And smelled the blanket it was odd and slightly familer. I brushed it off and wrapped my tiny from into it before relexing my mucsels again. "So. Tell me about yourself since your obvusaly to in a hurry to leave" I said closing my eyes and facing him like I was about to drift to sleep. Soft blonds and browns mixed over my face as a small amount of fake light jut made it almost dull compared to the nataul light that would make it turn gold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Fri 18 Mar 2011, 4:53 pm

Vinnie backtracked, "Oh I'm not in a hurry to leave. Not at all." Vinnie said, leaning back in his chair to get comfortable. He tipped his head back and thought for a moment, "Uh...my great-grandparents are from Castellammare di Stabia," He pernounced the name with a fluent Italian accent, "and I'm sure you've heard of my grandpops, Al Capone. Famous gangster. Led the Prohibition-era and was involved the illegal trading of alcohol," Vinne, frankly was proud of his family. No matter who they were or what they did. It was just in most Italian nature. "Uhh...what else? Oh, my dad is rich. I like to play the game COD, Black Ops. Most of the COD games." He said sighing. Talking about himself was easy. He did it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Fri 18 Mar 2011, 5:22 pm

Arizona smiled and nodded politely. "Yeah I've heard of him, some history. Something you can learn about where evers, same with mine, but not as exciting and cool." She said looking at him with a soft expression. She wrapped herself tiger in the blanket, "I used to be filty rich, that was until my step learned I wasn't his real daughter, got mad....," Her voice seemed to run dry and her face buried in the soft covers some has hot wet tears ran quitly out of her eyes turn them a shocking shade of blue green. She wiped her tears scoulding herself for crying, but contiuned to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Fri 18 Mar 2011, 5:52 pm

Vinnie sat up at the sound of sniffling. He quickly moved over to her bed and started stroking her hair gently. He whispered comforting words for a moment before saying, "It's alright. You can cry. I'll be here. I ain't go nowhere." He sat on the edge of her bed and moved her into his lap gently, careful not to hit her head on anything. He was known for being clumsy. "So who's your favorite designer? Louis Vuitton? Ralph Lauren?" He needed to know in case he bought her anything. Hey, it was good to know in case they ever dated. Vinnie had always bought his girlfriends expensive things. Like Chanel purses. Coach wallets. Ralph Lauren blazers. Gucci sunglasses. Louis Vuitton purses.

Last edited by Breezy on Sun 20 Mar 2011, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Fri 18 Mar 2011, 6:52 pm

Rubbing her hazel blue eyes that had already rimmed a tinge pink she frowned into his chest. "I- I'm fine" She lied sitting up some, looking down the other way, From the position she was in a long thick pink scar was visiable on her lower neck where her hair fell over her shoulders, her slender thin frame shook lightly has she gained control. "It's nothing to do with money, or fame, or even leaving my mom." She tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Sun 20 Mar 2011, 9:51 am

"Oh..." Vinnie said softly, pretending to understand. Of course he wouldn't be able to understand. His father loved Vinnie. Always buying him expensive things. Taking him to extravegant places. Sending him to the best schools. But...even though that made Vinnie feel great, what made him feel whole inside was that his father always tried to be home. No matter what.

If it was Christmas and the entire family came together for an Italian Christmas dinner, Vinnie's father would be there. He and his father loved each other. But it was the monsters that got in the way of that. As the monster attacks progressed, Vinnie's father slowly started avoiding coming home. Or letting Vinnie attend public schools. Soon his son was at camp and there was nothing to be done about it.

Vinnie sighed, full of nostalgia. 'It is what it is,' is what his father used to say all the time. After he was in camp, he became very popular with the ladies and very popular with the guys. Even though he wasn't the best looking son of Aphrodite - because of the scars on his face - he was still very handsome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Sun 20 Mar 2011, 6:09 pm

(I want to like Import them to CHB1))

Relexing into his chest and arms Arizona cleared her face and said very softly. "He tried to kill me, I really wouldn't expect you to understand this." She ammitted. Her hands cluthed into fist and she shook her head. "Of course it was my fault my mother lied to him, it was my fault I wasn't his daughter." Her voice got stronger. "It would of saved him alot of trouble if you would of let me die out there"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breezy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    Wed 23 Mar 2011, 5:51 pm

The Italian snorted. "Don't say that. That's a bunch of bull and you know it. Everyone here on this Earth has a purpose. Who knows...maybe your purpose is to be the next president or somethin'. I dunno. A couple of my dad's 'clients'," he put air quotes around the word 'client, 'tried to kill me. As a way of getting back at my father for cheating them out. But hey, it was their own fault."

Vinnie's father had alot of clients. Although most of them were Italian, some were Irish or of other nationality. His father made a living through smuggling illegal meat over the border and selling it in Mexico. Sometimes he thought his dad was a son of Hermes because he hadn't been caught yet. Yet.

"It ain't your fault. Family is screwed up like that. It's just what you get out of the deal that matters." Vinne wasn't to sure on what to say this time. He was usually very good with talking about this stuff. But it was his father's job to convince people of things. Vinne wasn't very good at it, himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suck at riden horses.    

Back to top Go down

I suck at riden horses.
Page 1 of 1