Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Private] The Love Hexagon Commences

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

[Private] The Love Hexagon Commences Empty
PostSubject: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 8:00 pm

Adriana "Rina" Louise Leighton and Dorothea "Dot" Margaret Leighton

Sighing in content as she leaned back in the grass, Dot listened as her sister rambled on and on about silly things that only Rina could talk forever about. It wasn't a drone. Nope, definitely not. Rina never droned. She talked animatedly to people who weren't listening. Again, she didn't care very much if they were listening or not. Rina talked without caring who heard her, it was just her nature.

"So anyways, after I asked him about it, Ryde said the most hilarious thing ever." She paused for dramatic effect, but Dot knew that her sister had no talent for story telling. She was much too anxious and happy all the time to keep people in suspense. Even though she was biting her lip to suppress it, Rina beamed before continuing. "'Yeah, what 'bout it?'" She said in a low, attempted masculine voice as a weak attempt to mimic the male's deeper tone before entering a uncontrollable fit of giggles while slapping her knee as if the line were just hysterical.

Dot just rolled her eyes at her sister but cracked a small smile in spite of herself. It almost amazing how her twin managed to have fun doing anything, but then again it was Rina, so it wasn't too surprising. Anything, most of the time, included talking to herself when she was trying, in vain, to have a conversation with Dot. Even though she should know by then that Dot was no conversationalist, Rina refused to accept it and included her sister anyways. Ah, Rina, always insisting that things could be different - that nothing was impossible, whereas Dot just accepted the way things were.

Honestly, when would Rina ever grow up? It was like she was forever stuck at the age of 13. As Dot allowed this thought to pass through her mind fondly, a small bit of panic seized her as she realized that she didn't want Rina to grow up. Rina was the only stability in her life, the only constant thing in a world full of innovation. She had always been there - getting into trouble and all types of stupid situations but she had been there.

Her laugh ringing out, her voice so similar to Dot's own. Dot and her ever poetic tendencies would compare the sound to the chiming of the most delicate, beautiful set of bells. Rina, too, could be a great singer but she had decided, instead, to hone her skills in dancing. In a way, she had done it for her twin, and Dot herself knew it. If Rina had decided to polish her singing, Dot wouldn't be anything special. She would fade away, into the shadows. Rina could never enter the shadows. Even thoughtful Rina, always thinking of others before herself.

Registering that the same bell-like voice was speaking once more, Dot snapped out of the daze and tried to catch what her sister was saying. It seemed to be a question, her face was incredibly serious. Unusually serious for Adriana Louise Leighton.

-.x.-.X.-.x.-----♥-----.x.-.X.-.x.-

After inspecting her sister carefully as she mused about various things mentally, Rina wondered something she had never thought about before. Concern colouring the tone of her voice and azure eyes softening ever so slightly at the thought, she parted her lips and exhaled breezily before smoothing her turquoise shirt carefully and thought about how to phrase what she was about to say next. She had to really think about it how to say this. Although she denied it, Dot was actually quite sensitive and Rina really didn't want her twin to be angry with her.

"Have you ever been in love, Dottie?"

Stunned and taken off guard by the quietly spoken question, Dot looked at her sister with wide eyes and opened her mouth to say something incoherent before thinking better of it and shutting the same mouth. It had been so... random - she wasn't sure how to respond. It was difficult to determine how to proceed from then on. If it had been anyone else other than Rina she would have snapped at them or hit them or something, but it wasn't anyone else, it was still Rina and she wasn't sure what to do.

"Are you plotting my demise?" Rina asked in a lighthearted way, adding an involuntary nervous laugh at the end. Dot laughed with her and swallowed dryly before turning her face to the sky and watching as an airplane flew overhead. "I'm not sure." She said earnestly, rubbing her arms and shutting her eyes.

"But what is love anyways?"

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 8:57 pm

Ethan sauntered around the lake area, circling around trees. Camp was a bore. Nothing to except flaunt your 'powers'. The teen had taken well around 100 steps just to get around one tree. Taking his time to walk a foot, Ethan overheard a girl babbling about random stuff. Every few minutes or so, another voice chimed in. They seemed similar, yet different. Twins, maybe? Ethan thought. He groped his pocket, looking for something. It was a habit of his: Looking for something that you don't know. A vibration was sent through his pants pocket. "Dammit..." he muttered, and a beep followed. Ethan's phone had turned on, and he had just turned it off.

Whilst he fumble with his Palm Pree, the two voices chatted on. Ethan decided to sit down. Eavesdropping was what it was, but he just thought of it as a way to hear the lives of people from a far distance. Pretty much the exact same thing. Ethan wasn't the brightest boy... The teen had now laid down, and the grass rubbed against his blue Under Armour shirt. The mix of dewy grass and the Under Armour material made an obnoxious squeaking noise. Ethan finally found a comfortable position, and crossed his arms over his chest.

The Sun beamed down on Ethan, and made him shut his eyes. Once his eyes shut, he began to hear the two girls better. It seemed as if one girl was the talker, the other the daydreamer. The talkative one had called the other girl Dottie. Was this some odd nickname? Dot was also mixed in with the talk. Ethan knew a girl named Dot. She and her sister, Rina, were children of one of the Muses. Ethan had spoken to them before. I guess while I stared at them, I never knew Rina called Dot Dottie... the teen thought.

Over 10 minutes, Ethan began to dose off. A simple question from Rina woke him up. Had Dottie ever been in love? That moment, Ethan asked the question in his mind to himself. Have I ever been in love? The thought ran through his head. Yeah, Ethan had liked girls before. He'd have plenty of girlfriends! Yet, Ethan had never actually been in love. Do strong liking feelings count? Ethan wondered. You'd think he had been in love, but it faded. But not once did this teen ever love a girl. Was that an issue?

After a minute, Dot still hadn't answered Rina. Rina, the won't-shut-up one, asked if Dottie was plotting her demise. Ethan chuckled a bit, expecting Dot to say yes. Instead, she said she didn't know. Ethan wasn't the smartest, but he knew Dottie was answering the first question. Dottie then asked what love was. Another fooling love question for Ethan himself.

What IS love? he repeated in his mind. Ethan had always looked at those sites where kids would say what they thought love was. Like, their mom saying that their ugly dad looked better then Brad Pitt. If he was asked that, what'd be wrong for him to say that answer? Okay, besides plagiarism.

"Love is..." Ethan whispered to himself. Being bored, and being aggravated for not being able to finish the question, he jumped up, dusted himself off, and started over to the twins.
Ethan smiled smiled at the girls as he reached the two.

"Ladies," his smiled faded a little, and he sat next to both Dot and Rina. The two seemed friendly. Yes, Ethan had conversed with them before, but not a long, tiring conversation. Ethan acted like he hadn't heard the whole conversation, but kept with the theme; Love.

"So, er, anyone here LOVE pizza?" the teen asked, emphasizing the word love. Ethan started to play with the necklace around his throat. Usually, he did that when bored. So, you'd say, he was bored. Looking at the two, Ethan noticed that they looked very different, yet the same. It was complicated to explain. He looked at Dot, and noted that she was cuter than she was when they first met. In his eyes, anyway. With all the love talk, love must've filled his eyes.

Last edited by Music on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 9:25 pm

Taylor strolled along the edge of the lake, weaving in and out of nearby trees. This place was so...different than England. It was difficult for him to fathom. His attention was pulled away from the sparkling lake to distant voices. Love? Had Taylor ever been in love? He thought over his past, flinching a bit as he thought about it. His eyes sparkled like the morning sun as he felt the sadness of his past memories. He supposed for a time he liked Carly, but he never lived her as anything more than his best friend. Taylor walked over to group of the two girls and the rather frightening looking boy. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, his stunning gaze flickering between the three. "Love is something you don't have to force...something that comes whether you want it to or not. If you don't mind my saying so..." he said in his thick, smooth British accent.
Without waiting for a response, Taylor leaned against a nearby tree, running his fingers through his nippy brown hair. His steel blue, button down shirt blew in the breeze that rushed by and Taylor shivered. It was so different here. Not just in this camp...but in America. The food portions were enough to feed three of him. Taylor's thoughts shifted back to his life in Bilbury, England. The town was always peaceful...except that day...
Taylor shook his head, wanting to make sure he didn't get upset. 'I can't think about them...I can't..' he told himself silently. So, Taylor turned his head back to the three, wondering what they'd say about his definition of what 'Love is'.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com
Jules

Jules

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:44 am

Seraphine wrapped her yellow cashmere sweater tighter around her stiff- yet shivering- form. “What a horrible day to be out to take pictures,” the comment was followed by a dead silence that could only be brought about by the mass of trees stifling every single noise. With a depressed sigh, she wiped the opaque fog covering her camera’s lens using the sleeve of her sweater. The material of this particular piece of clothing didn’t do any good keeping the cold out. At this rate, it would take Seraphine a hundred sweaters to stay warm. Oh, well, it made a good lens wiper.

Shoulder’s hung down in utter disappointment, she placed the SLR back in its knitted case which was slung over one of the hunched shoulders. Earlier this morning, the thought of the perfect photo opportunity came piercingly clear in her tired brain. So she had to think of a quick excuse to escape infirmary work. A little vacation from extinguishing her healing abilities for the greater good sounded lovely for some apparent reason.

“I, uh, need to go train. My muscles feel stronger today..” Seraphine had said, sounding exceedingly stupid to all the campers present in the safe ‘haven’- as they call it. Without waiting for an answer, she hurriedly walked out. Of course, the others would want an explanation. You bet she’d have the perfect excuse, just give her a little time.

Trying to keep the usual spring to her step, Seraphine pivoted with one heel and walked towards the direction of the infirmary. She seriously needed a believable alibi. Racking her brain for a smart statement, she found herself stopping dead in front of the lake. Was she lost? Now, that was unbelievable. She couldn’t be lost. Not after all these years in camp.

“Never mind.” she willed herself to focus all her attention to the calm waters of the lake. At least the lake always found something to do. It never grew bored of rippling day in and out. “What is love anyway?” Seraphine’s ears caught the curious question, as if it were just an open message floating through the wind. There were some footsteps, and a few replies. What is love?

She found her mind traveling back to her younger childhood years. The days filled with happiness, the scent of chocolates and her mom’s sweet perfume. The hand and voice that soothed. And the father who never revealed himself. Seraphine searched deep within for an answer; trying to derive a clue from all the experiences. Love is...

With the answer in mind, she approached the small group. What a random entrance. Still, the girl had left the question hanging, waiting for a few answers. It was Seraphine’s turn to share, there was no turning back.

“First of all, love is hard to immediately define. But, in my terms, love is an inception; the beginning of beginnings. The start of a long journey, the start of realizations and truths that can change us in the process. An inception of events that will transform several of our viewpoints.” She paused to take a quick breath. “Lastly, love is acceptance. Or the key to acceptance. It is only with love that we can see a person for who he- or she- truly is.” Seraphine’s green eyes seemed to twinkle with excitement. “Oh my, excuse me for my rambling. You see, I’ve always wanted to preach and become a guidance counselor..” Then, seeing their reactions, she added, “I’m kidding.”
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 4:36 pm

Carson walked along his favorite trail by the lake, golden rays of sunlight surpassing small gaps in the immense oak trees which dappled the ground with a soft golden light. There was always that slight electric tinge in the air, then again, it seemed logical for the tinge to hang in the air considering Carson was a son of Zeus. He folded his arms against his chest; even though the lake had never looked more amazing from his startling blue eyes, the cold wind still bit through the sweatshirt and dark jeans wore consistently, stating that winter was coming along. Although the nip of the wind was a little annoying, Carson sighed happily. This was one of his favorite places to come and think, even though it really was meant for his uncle's children.

As his electrifying blue eyes scanned the skies and the water, he began to hear audible voices, getting louder and louder with each step. He paused for a split second to let his ears adjust to the newfound sounds, and began to hear traces of their conversation. It sounded as if a few boys and girls were, Carson wouldn't call it flirting, but something along the lines of that, and discussing what love is.

He chuckled softly, the electric tinge in the air growing as Carson walked forward once again, his black sneakers crunching on the dead leaves on the freezing ground. He spotted a guy who seemed to be eavesdropping on their conversation a few steps behind the group. He raised his eyebrows questioningly, but didn't say a word, a small smile playing on his face. Carson walked into view, letting loose a small lightning bolt from his finger tips which crackled to the ground.

"Now, what's all this talk about love?" He inquired, a small smile still dancing on his lips. Then Carson searched through his mind, trying to find an answer to the strange yet intricate question.

"Well, if you would like my opinion," he began slowly, his startling blue eyes shining, "Love is like the labyrinth." He smiled as he said this. "There are so many different passages, so many turns, so many bumps, that it's hard to follow and reach to the end." He continued. "Although in love's case, there is no end." As he concluded, his eyes settled on the one who he had heard beforehand who went by the name of Rina. He tore his eyes from her, and gestured at the ground.

"I think I'll sit for a while." He chuckled as he plopped down.

Last edited by Daniel on Sun 28 Nov 2010, 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 6:02 pm

Adriana "Rina" Louise Leighton and Dorothea "Dot" Margaret Leighton

The twins turned simultaneously to face the people who decided to join them, Rina gaping slightly while trying, desperately, not to gape, and Dot managing to keep her expression indifferent. So many different ideas of love, and she herself didn't have one at all? Clenching her jaw, she wondered what was wrong with her. What had happened to her hopes and dreams? Her romantic views on everything? Then again, had she ever really had a romantic view on anything? While she mulled this over, she glanced at her sister sideways and arched an eyebrow to communicate without saying anything aloud.

Rina, on the other hand, was too busy blushing slightly in embarrassment, wondering if she and her sister had really been speaking that loudly, to notice Dot's silent correspondence. Noticing this, Dot muffled a sigh and tried to save herself from explaining her idea of love.
"Sufficient explanations." Dot said, tone returning to the brusque, concise way she usually spoke to people who weren't Rina. Her twin didn't so much as glance at her. Rina was long used to it by now.

"Love doesn't have a definition. In my opinion." She added before returning her gaze to the sky again and lacing her fingers together in her lap. She didn't do this, however, before glancing swiftly at Carson and having her heart skip a beat or two. Taking a deep breath and hoping that nobody noticed her silent double-take as she looked at the son of Zeus for what must have been the umpteenth time and actually saw him for the first time. Maybe it was just a trick of light, or maybe it was just the theme of the conversation that was taking place at the moment, but she couldn't help but say to herself that she had never really notice-noticed him before.

Looking at Ethan quickly, she rolled her eyes before answering his question.
"Oh yeah, I LOVE pizza." She said, snorting before realizing that she had and panicking inwardly for a moment. Oh gods, they had been talking for what? Five minutes? And she had already made a fool of herself. Resisting the strong urge to face-palm, she continued to stare at the sky.

Laughing at her sister's sour social skills, Rina looked at each of the campers in turn and pressed her fingers together gently before spreading them apart. Well, this had turned into a larger gathering now. Aware of the fact that this was the first time she had gotten a chance to talk to each of them (needless to say, all of them at once!) and she had never really spoken to any of them. Sure, there were polite hellos exchanged as well as the occasional high-five when someone acted in an impressive way, but otherwise.. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

Smiling at them, she pointed over her shoulder at her sister and made a silly face jokingly.
"Don't mind Dot over there, she's always like this. All you need to do to loosen her up a bit is bribe her with some cake or something." She said, snickering when her sister knocked her side in a soft but firm way. The snickering ceased when she remembered their previous topic and she resumed that goofy, dreamy look of hers as she continued about her explanation of love.

"Love is, in my opinion, when you find your other half. It's when you find someone who completes you, like, I don't know, you were meant to be or something. It's when you think of the person instead of yourself, when you consider their needs first, not your own. It's when you come to look past their flaws and imperfections and accept them as who they are. Love is when you can't imagine ever not knowing that person, when you think - no, that's not it. When you know that your existence wouldn't be the same without them."

"It's when you find the person you would do anything for, the person you would follow to the ends of the earth. Someone who changes you, for good. Yep, it's unchangeable. You'll never forget the things you experienced together, the memories you made together, the emotions you felt together - each and every thing being special and important. Cherished forever. Love is when you find the right person - it can't be just any ol' person you met. It's the person who changes the very way you perceive life."
Taking a deep breath when she finished, Rina paused before blushing again from embarrassment. She had always talked a lot but rattling off about love to some people she had never really talked to before... It was simply mortifying.

"But that's just my opinion." She added hastily, looking down and blushing a little deeper now. "Goodness, I must have sounded so silly. Don't mind me, I was just talking the nonsense of an almost overly romantic teenage girl." She said in that aimless way of hers, making meaningless gestures before looking around and locking target on Taylor's eyes. She had never really looked at them before, but they sure were nice. She noticed they had this rather fascinating quality which she had overlooked in the past. So, the other campers hadn't been lying when they said that they had looking like the sunrise itself. "Pretty eyes." She commented, winking at Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:57 pm

Taylor turned, glancing quickly at the large crowd that had gathered around. His shining, bright gaze flickered over to...what was her name again? Rina? Taylor gave a nod of thanks for the compliment before his attention landed on the girl with the camera. He listened intently to her definition and smiled faintly. 'She sounds like Carly...' he thought with a light chuckle. Taylor leaned back on the ground, staring up at the sky in silence as he contemplated. Could love really have all of these different definitions? As the words of the campers around him flowed through his mind, Taylor began to pick out bits and pieces about each definition that were similar. However, he found there were not many similarities between all of the definitions.
Taylor sat up, brushing the grass from his brown hair before he spoke. "It seems that the question has brought quite a few campers together..." he said, his gaze flickering over at each of them a moment before he continued. Taylor paused, thinking over how he would continue.
'What would Carly say?'
Taylor asked himself. The half-blood pursed his lips a moment, opening his mouth to speak before closing it after he came up with a loss for words. "It seems that everyone has their own definition of the word love...The things that give them that warm, fuzzy feeling that can only be described by the person feeling it. I don't believe, in itself, that Love is able to simply be defined. Just as happiness and joy are unable to be fit into a simple category and not have any other parts to it. It's different for each person, the feeling, the sensation, the realization that you are, in fact, in love with another and the awe that it seems to instill upon you," he said, closing his eyes as he let the words flow. Quickly realizing he had rambled on for quite a bit, Taylor's eyes shot open and his cheeks flushed an embarrassed shade of scarlet.
Taylor let out a weak, forced chuckle. "But...that's just me," he said, awkwardly clearing his throat and hastily averting his gaze from those who were listening. Why had he asked himself what Carly would do?! Of course she'd ramble on and on like that! She'd also stand up and twirl around after ward...
Taylor smiled faintly, fondly remembering his best friend and their times together. But his expression quickly darkened as the happy memories were filled with those of sadness and terror. A shudder ran through Taylor's spine, and he tried to hide his sullen expression, but it was difficult to do so when each time he pictured their dead bodies lying there a bit more of his heart was ripped out and stomped on violently.
Back to top Go down
Jules

Jules

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 10:26 am

Love is different for each individual, as the boy had said. For others, they say love is blind. The rest say love opens your eyes. The word has become such a universal term that the true essence must’ve been forgotten greatly. These days, love is almost immediately connected to girl and boy relationships; connected to finding ‘the one’ and all that extreme cheesiness that made Seraphine’s stomach flip several times over.

To her, love was connected to, in practicality, everything. The choices we make are affected by love. The choices we’ve already made have been affected by love- one way or another. So, yes, the main ingredient to life and its mysteries is love, as crazy as it may seem.

Seraphine scrunched her nose, deciding that the topic was getting rather old. “Love is love. We cannot pinpoint its meaning, but we will all experience love in our lives. Or we probably have already..” Her voice trailed off as her mind flew back to the nostalgic memories that filled her very existence. Mom. The word popped up for the thousandth time. Mom.

Suddenly, she was back in their old musty living room. “I’m home,” A sing-song voice had chimed from the entrance door not far from the sofa; wherein the younger Seraphine sat. “Mommy?” The little red-haired girl asked the question like she was saying the word for the first time. “Yes, honey?” This time, the woman gathered her daughter in her arms. She wondered, then, how many more times would she be able to hold her darling Seraphine like this? For the time was fast approaching. Even Asclepius could not do anything for her now, despite his protests. “Did you buy me gifts?” The little girl’s voice, so like her voice when she was younger, broke Ms. Kingson out of her reverie. “No, baby. I brought pictures though.”

“Do you want to know why I fancy taking photos?” Seraphine asked, not quite focusing on anyone’s face. Without waiting for a response, she added, “Photos carry so much sentiment. It’s much like putting value to a buried treasure, the gold itself carries worldly value. But, if you think about it, the adventures that took you there are worth so much more.” After taking a deep breath, she continued. "So the photos I take always have a back story. Because, being human- or part human, gives me a limited memory. I don’t want any of the things I experience to just suddenly disintegrate in the back of my brain, so I take pictures.”

Tapping her chin thrice, she tried to think of more words to describe photography. There were just so much words to choose from that Seraphine didn’t know where to begin. Eventually, she found herself giving up. “I’d say more. But my brain isn’t functioning well at the moment. Well, it functions well..but what I mean is that-” The thought was expelled after a shake of her head. Always talking, always chattering...Whatever for? “Sorry. I talk too much.” Seraphine looked down, examining the ground with keen interest.
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 11:45 am

Why was love the topic, anyways? There was much more to talk about. Video games, comics, magazines, all of that! But, love? Why love? Did this mean Ethan had to join in? If not, Ethan did anyways. "Love is..." his voice trailed as he tried to think of what to say, "Love is something that you express to another person, with passion, when you like them allot. To sum it up, 'love' is 'like', to the extreme." No, it wasn't as great as everyone else's, but it was Ethan for you.

"I guess everyone here's been in love?" Ethan asked, folding his arms. He felt out of place there. When Ethan was younger, he had asked his mom about his dad and if she loved him. "Well, baby," she had said, keeping a smile, "I, sadly do. Once you love someone, it's hard not to." Her voice rang through Ethan's mind. Was she telling the truth?

Seraphine had finished rambling, when Ethan said,
"You don't talk that much," and looked at Rina. Ethan looked down at the ground and started to pull strands of grass from the ground. The son of Poseidon chuckled when Dot said she loved pizza. Maybe he should move the topic to pizza? Nah.

Ethan examined the crowd. He knew the faces, but the names and parents where all jumbled up.
"I'm Ethan Snow, son of Poseidon," he said, flashing a grin to the crowd, "incase you didn't know that." Ethan then looked back down and started picking grass again.

By the way the crowd was, everyone saying their name at once would be a headache. Ethan, not really bringing his attention to love, tried to zone himself out. If his name was mentioned, Ethan would quickly zone back in. He wasn't the biggest fan of listening to people ramble on about love and pictures. It just wasn't his 'thing'.

The teen pulled his knees up to his chest and hung his arms around them. It was how he 'zoned out'.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 5:55 pm

(( Oh, is it my turn to post? O.O ))
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 7:11 pm

ooc: Yes xD
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 1:52 pm

(( What should I do? O-e ))
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 8:09 pm

ooc: Roleplay, dude xD
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 8:11 pm

(( Gee, thanks. xD

WELL, I looked through the posts and whoop, turns out it's Dan's turn. LOOKS LIKE I'M SAFE FOR NOW. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm

~ Rawr. They caught me.

My eyes locked on Rina. For a moment, she actually seemed kind of cute. Wait, what? No, Rina was a good friend of mine. The one who always somehow or other got into trouble. But... something about her today. I dunno, it was weird. My eyes flitted over to Ethan.

"I'm not really sure I've ever been in love..." I told him hesitantly, addressing the entire group, my eyes flitting back to Rina for the briefest of moments before looking up to the sky. I knew Dot and Rina already knew me, along with Ashleigh. But I figured I might go out on a limb and just introduce myself to everyone.

"I'm, ah, Carson... Carson Cloud. Son of Zeus." I said, not wanting to make a big scene about it. Unfortunately, being jazzed up about this love topic, electric sparks flew out of my fingertips, landing on the ground with a sizzle. I looked up sheepishly, a slight gentle smile playing across my lips, my eyes immediately coming back to Rina. I wracked my brain for any memory of her that wasn't good. Weird thing was, I couldn't find any. It was just Rina being silly, hilarious, alright, I'll give you reckless, but that's really it.

Either way, I began to see Rina as a different person. Not the always-getting-into-trouble-and-relying-on-others-for-help person. Well, I still knew that girl, but that wasn't exactly how she stood out to me anymore (even if it was cute.)

"Anyway, getting back to what I said earlier... I don't know if I've ever been in love." I began again hesitantly, my words jumbling together. "I might have been once, but I honestly don't know." I said, remembering some fuzzy memory of when I was 14... something about a girl named... but something held me back. Something said that if I remembered that one girl's name, something would break in me. It was annoying, but I knew that I should stop this flash back thing.

Last edited by Daniel on Sun 28 Nov 2010, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 11:07 pm

~Ohnooooo, Ethan loved Dot D8~
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 11:59 pm

~ But you said that Dot was like all heart-skippy and stuff. >.<
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 12:40 am

~Ohwhaever. He'll like someone else xD~
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 9:59 am

~ Kay. Thanks Moo. Now... who's posting next?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 12:03 pm

(( Uh... Not me. <.< *sweats* ))
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 1:30 pm

Crispy :3 It IS your turn. xD AND I EDITED IT SO THAT CARSON NOW LIKES RINA.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 7:45 pm

(( I have no post for you guys at this moment so feel free to barge ahead without me. ))
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 8:10 pm

ooc: Crispy >.<
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 6:02 pm

(( Just wondering, are you guys still interested in this or do you just want to let your characters go off and have their own little romances? ))
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:51 pm

That's kinda what I decided to do xP Cause no one is ever on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences   [Private] The Love Hexagon Commences Empty

Back to top Go down

[Private] The Love Hexagon Commences
Page 1 of 1