A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun-Spawn

Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN]   Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN] EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:57 am

I walk into the Mess Hall, looking for food. I sat at the table of my dad, the sun god, Apollo, as two satyrs brounght me a plate of bread and fruit. I took the tray to the lit brazier and scraped some off. For the sun. would it hurt you to send me a friend once in a while, Dad? I thought. I returned to the table and began eating
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN]   Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN] EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 1:30 am

Colby kicked my heels in Carter's sides, has he carried my into the Mess hall, I slid of his back and onto the floor, she grabbed a juice and an apple, then after picking a random table we sat down in front of some guy. Colby tied her ink black hair in a ponytail and Carter dug into his breakfast, Colby greeted the guy in front of her with a soft, "Hello" and Raleigh with a "'Sup"
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN]   Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN] EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:05 am

~ I can't RP at the moment, but in the future, please remember to make your posts elongated (up to 8 sentences or longer) -- and be sure to make them extremely DETAILED. (:
Thanks, and I look forward to your RPs!

(While this was mainly directed towards this thread, this goes for everyone else too.)

Carson Cloud, Son of Zeus - Tyler Blazing, Son of Hephaestus - Jonah Stevens, Son of Aphrodite - Cody Perennial, Son of Demeter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN]   Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grabbing a Quick Bite [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1