Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e] Empty
PostSubject: Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e]   Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e] EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 10:53 pm

Lizzi walked along the edge of the creek with her long, blonde hair blowing in the light breeze. She was always more relaxed when she was around water... Lizizi paused and turned to the creek, stepping inside the moving currents. It was cold, but it didn't affect her very much. Lizzi lifted one foot out, noting that it was as dry as a bone. She sighed and sat down, running her fingers through the water. Fish swam up to her, staring up at her with large eyes and gaping mouths. Lizzi shooed them away. "Go...I'm no queen of your's.." she said, shaking her head. Lizzi turned her hazel eyes to the sky above, watching as birds flew by and clouds slid lazily overhead, casting moving shadows upon the ground. She always enjoyed it here...because of the threat of a monster or two in the forest, no one ever came this far in. But she didn't care...these were easy monsters anyway and weren't much or a challenge for her.
Lizzi glanced over each shoulder once before she turned her attention back to the water. She raised her hand, holding it out firmly. Sounds of cracking ice rung through the crisp air as the water began to slowly freeze over. Lizzi tried to hold her hand steady, but this took a lot of pwoer for her. Ice was not her father's true strong point, so it wasn't one for her either. Her concentration broke as the power became too much and the ice melted quickly into water. Lizzi watched in frustration.
"Gods! Why I can't I get this?!" she exclaimed in anger, thinking no one was near enough to hear her.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e]   Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e] EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 11:33 pm

Carter walked into the forest, his dark brown hair falling in his eyes once again, he growled under his breath, he liked his hair, he just wished he could get it out of his eyes, he pulled the rubber band off his wrist and tried to tie it in a ponytail, It fixed in right and he smiled to himself. Happy with the fact he found a solution. Walking deeper in the forest, his sword was in it's seethed, he had been here awhile and new he could take a weaker monster in these woods, but wasn't going to leave it up to his lightning skills, I thought about it, and stopped pretty close to the river he could hear, it. It made sure the tree wasn't a nymph before he started to swipe at the tree's truck, then a spark flew off his hands and popped on his arm, he shook it off, then tiring to bend the electricity back in his body, he focused, almost there, he thought has the pale yellow ball came into his fingers then a loud scream caused Raleigh to lose his focus and the spark popped in his hand and Carter cursed loudly, the ends of his fingers pink and raw.

Carter thought he was alone.. who in there right mind would come out here, well.... not that, he came here for practicing, but he thought he was the only one... I remembered he could hear a sound like ice, but he tought it might of been him. He seethed his sword again and held his hand close to him, feeling a bit of blood trickle from his finger tips were the skin was thin and blistered. He walked towards the river slowly.

Last edited by Colby on Sat 27 Nov 2010, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e]   Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e] EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 11:49 pm

Soft footfalls echoed around the dormant, or so it seemed, forest as Carson approached the creek. Although he wasn't much of a fan of water, this was a great place to practice his skills alone. Seeing as this was the dividing point between the non-monster part of the forest and the portion filled with an abundance of monster. His striking blue eyes looked towards the sky, shining with intensity. White soft clouds appeared out of nowhere and swirled above his head. He chuckled softly; he had always loved playing with the weather, even if his power was minimal.

Carson spotted his friend Lizzi sitting with her feet in the creek. He attempted to approach her silently, but failed miserably, with lightning crackling between his fingertips which gave him away.
"Hey Lizzi," Carson said to her, lifting his head a small amount, acknowledging her. He stopped by the edge of the creek, he dare not step into the water for fear an electric charge electrocuting Lizzi.

"I see you're having some trouble with ice?" Carson continued, nodding towards her feeble attempt at ice, raising his eyebrows; then lowered as the ice diminished.
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e]   Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e] EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 11:53 pm

(Awe. it was for Crispy)
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e]   Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 12:19 am

~ Oh? 'Cause I had discussed w/ Angel before on doing this exact topic... however Crispy can still post.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e]   Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e] EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 12:25 am

ooc: I wanted to roleplay xP So I made a topic with Crispy and Colby. However, no body ever said that we can't have two children of Zeus ^^
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e]   Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e] EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:15 pm

Oh Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e]   Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e] Empty

Back to top Go down

Offspring of the Big Three. [ p r i v a t e]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest :: Zephyros Creek-
Jump to: