Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ballot Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Ballot Box   Ballot Box EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 1:54 am

At the entrance of the Hera cabin there is a box decorated in many different symbols to represent the minor gods. Written on the front is the phrase "Ballot Box". The time for cabin leader elections has finally arrived. Beside the ballot box is a pen and a stack of paper. Next to that is a sheet that has been pinned onto the wall above the box.
"You may submit your own name or the name of anyone else for the elections for cabin leader. Please write his/her full name and whether they are applying for Hades leader position or the Minor Gods one. Then place it in the ballot box.
Thank you "

Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com
Colby

Colby

Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballot Box   Ballot Box EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 12:09 pm

Carter walked into the Hera cabin to look for his long time friend, but stopped at a box of many symbols stood proudly at the side. He smiled to himself, and decided to enter Colby as a joke, like she' ever want to be in charge, she did, but would never vote herself. He took a piece of paper and scribbled:

Colby Fiser Minor gods cabin.

In the best handwriting he could mange, being Dyslexic and all. Carter slipped the ballot in the box and was on his way out of the cabin, forgetting the important thing he had needed say. Probably a prank or something
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballot Box   Ballot Box EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

Muttering incomprehensibley about the incompetence of men, I stood in the center of cabin. I sauntered over to the mirror by my bed and looked in it. First I hit the play button on my iPod docking station. Pink Floyyd, The Wall played loudly. Weird music composer that man was. Brilliant but, weird. I attempted to pull my long black hair back into a ponytail. I didn't work. I sat down on my bed with a, "hmph." I noticed a box sitting by the doorway. Hmm...I wondered. Would I make a good cabin leader? Yeah...maybe. I figured, what the heck. I wrote down my name carefully and the position I was applying for.

Roxanne Duchannes. Hades Cabin.

I set the pen down and folded the slip of paper carefully and slipped it in the box.
Back to top Go down
Koala

Koala

Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballot Box   Ballot Box EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:43 pm

I couldn't help but notice that colorful box in the corner already. Was it election time? How long have I been here? Smiling, I look around and take my white earbuds out of my ears. I do a quick bee-line toward the Ballet box, taking hold of the pen that rolled smoothly on the surface of the paper. I doubt anybody would vote for a 6 year old, but it was worth trying! First, I doodled a few pictures of skulls and some other miscellaneous doodles. I finally wrote sideways across the paper, my name in my best handwriting.

Mere Miller, daughter of Hebe.

Setting the pen back down, I quickly rushed back to my bunk to continue listening to my music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballot Box   Ballot Box Empty

Back to top Go down

Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1