Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koala's Charries(:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koala

Koala

Koala's Charries(: Empty
PostSubject: Koala's Charries(:   Koala's Charries(: EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:43 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Interviews:
Interviews with my characters!

Meredith "Mere" Miller
Spoiler:

Kendall "Koala" James
Spoiler:

Relationship Status:
Who's dating who, who's crushing on who, and all of the dibs!

Meredith "Mere" Miller: "You don't expect a 6 year old to go Hanky-Panky with a boy, do ya?"
Kendall "Koala" James: "I have a few crushes, but if I dated them, wouldn't that be like dating your relitaves?"

Character Songs:
Those somewhat meaningful songs you hear that remind me of my characters!

Meredith "Mere" Miller: Shut up and Let me Go!
Kendall "Koala" James: Eyes on Fire

Character Opinions on their Rentals:
Wanna know if my characters like their 'Special Parent', or even their mortal one?

Meredith "Mere" Miller: "I don't really care. I never knew my parents but I bet they were as mad as a hatter! I guess Hebe is fine, though she put a curse on me, at least people aren't mean to me because they think I'll cry."
Kendall "Koala" James: "Apollo is awesome. 'Nuff said. For my mom, she always loved me but where I lived just ticked me off. I couldn't do anything without adult supervision. I would get eaten alive or I would get lost when the ball rolled down the hill."

Last edited by Koala on Fri 26 Nov 2010, 3:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Please PM me!)
Back to top Go down

Koala's Charries(:
Page 1 of 1