Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Juliana Roxanne Stephins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby

Colby

Juliana Roxanne Stephins   Empty
PostSubject: Juliana Roxanne Stephins    Juliana Roxanne Stephins   EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 12:08 am

Taking a deep breath and realizing it with a sigh it fogged up the window of the rental car. My dad sang happily to a random country song. Listening to his voice echo through the car it was like a moment were you dread, what was I thinking. Asking to come here. I was also super happy, I had a duffle bag filled with couth’s, a little sling bag with makeup and money and a few more little needs. He pulled up to a hill and looked confused at the top of a hill, At first I seen a big field of Strawberries. I looked harder and saw some campers and random people walking around. "Is she here?" J.R asked. David stopped his singing at once and thought, "I really don't know baby girl" He said softly, looking at the hill. His voice sad. J.R nodded once and got out of the car, she walked around to her father and hugged the life out of his neck. His sighed, "I love, Jule" He said softly, Juliana nodded once and let go and trotted up the hill, she watched her father drive off. And soon as he did it rain started to poor. J.R groaned and trodden up the hill, she hit {You'll love this Roxanne} a puddle of mud and slipped, tumbling down the hill a little ways, until she was slammed into a tree. Covered in mud She groaned and stood trying to climb back up the hill in the poring rain, once she got to the top she glared though the rain at two white/gray pillars then shook her head, taking a few more steps the rain stopped, like it wasn't there, feeling a few cuts start to bleed she heard a rumbling looking back she noted it was still raining heavily. Sitting down and leaning against a tree to think after her struggle up a hill.

Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Juliana Roxanne Stephins    Juliana Roxanne Stephins   EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010, 9:19 pm

It's open now!
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Juliana Roxanne Stephins    Juliana Roxanne Stephins   EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 7:06 pm

As I smiled happily at the rain coming down and the mud. I made my way to the hill to get a new camper. Chiron's direct orders. No, I wasn't allowed to raise a dead nasty to do it for me. Of course not. I scoffed. At least the new kid picked today to come. Couldn't have been a more beautiful day. I snorted. Gosh, how I loved sarcasm and big, intelligent words. How I hated sunshine-y, bright days. And Aprhodite girls. Pfft. How they bugged me, always to let them braid my "long, oh-so-pretty" hair. Kiss my- up ahead I saw somebody struggling. I resisted the urge to laugh and went to help them.
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Juliana Roxanne Stephins    Juliana Roxanne Stephins   EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 7:19 pm

After a few moments of sitting there, I finally realized there was someone there. I looked up and seen a girl looking, or more of looking more like she had found my struggle just to funny. Taking a few steps towards her she smiled, her mud caked her and soaked coulths shuffled around her, but she paid that no mind. "Hello" she said in a naturl greeting not fake, but happy, with a tint of sadness in the after tone. She didn't bother with a fake smile for anyones sake. She just wanted a bath and maybe a few tousand anwsers?
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Juliana Roxanne Stephins    Juliana Roxanne Stephins   EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 4:38 pm

"Hi." I said curtly. I stomped my work-boots and wiped my greasy, permanently disgusting hands on my army jacket. "Apollo?" I guessed. Pfft. She looked new, she probably didn't know anything about this camp. This camp, my and her new home. She looked hungry and tired and confused all at once. Being hungry was bad enough, but adding confusion and fatigue was pretty bad too. "Let's cut to the chase here. I'm Emily Marizek, daughter of Hephaestus. This here is Camp Half-blood, your new home for the next, say, 5 or 6 years. Depending on who your god parent is. Well, our parents are gods or goddesses. Mine is well, Hephaestus and he's the god of the forge and fire. But that doesn't mean I can control fire or anything-" I kind of rushed out that last sentence, "but I'm a builder and I can fix anything. To determine your god parent, your hobbies might say something about it."
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: Juliana Roxanne Stephins    Juliana Roxanne Stephins   EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:36 pm

I seen the way she looked at me like I was starved, I frowned for a moment, just because I really was a tiny girl, didn;t mean I was hungry, I stood up, and brushed the dark red hair from my muddy face, "Yah... I heard of here, Dad just dropped me off.... I guess he forget I suck at hills and mud" I said wiping my hand down my face and slinging it throwing mud everywhere. I sighed deepily my expression turning in a mutrul one like it was normaly, "But I do want to know a few things"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juliana Roxanne Stephins    Juliana Roxanne Stephins   Empty

Back to top Go down

Juliana Roxanne Stephins
Page 1 of 1