Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

"The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 9:56 pm

Stephanie watched him a moment before she let out a soft sigh. She bit her lip, quickly averting her gaze. "I'm sorry..I just tend to get irritated quickly. I try to control it but..." her voice trailed. She looked back up as he landed on his face witha thud. Steph couldn't help the small, melodic laugh that escaped her lips. She strolled over to him, kneeling on the ground. "You okay?" she asked with an amused glint in her eyes. She placed a hand on his shoulder so she could help him up. A frown flickered across her face a she entered deep thought. "I'll let you pay...I won't like it but I'll let you," she said with a sigh and a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood2.forumotion.com
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 10:19 pm

I kept my face buried in the soft grass, I tried to say, 'Please don't be irritated with me, because that makes me want to cry,' but what came out was, "Buff wuff wuff nuff wuffywufftuff wiff." I looked up at her pretty face and smiled, "How can you even like me? I'm a clutz, I'm not as good-looking as the other guys at camp, and I'm a droop-pants wearing fool!" I exclaimed burying my head in the grass again. I groaned and rolled onto my back.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 10:28 pm

Stephanie gently stroked him face with her thumb, lying down beside him in the grass. "First of all...I'm a klutz as well so you have nothing to worry about there. Second, you are good looking, trust me. No...you're not some Aphrodite pretty boy, but I think you are much better looking then them anyway. And third, I like your pants down lower. It's cute...and it makes them much easier to get off," she replied with a wide grin. She laced her fingers with his and turned his face towards her. She leaned towards him, pressing her lips to his in a sweet, yet passionate kiss. She reluctantly pulled back after a few long moment and smiled. "Don't be so hard on yourself. How would you like it if I said I was annoying, not pretty, and stupid? Would you like hearing that?" she asked curiously, her brow furrowing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 10:40 pm

After the pants comment my face was as red as blood. "It makes them easier to get off? Really? What are you planning on doing to me tonight? Pantsing me..." My voice trailed off as I recognized what she ment by that. "Oh...I get it." I blushed redder now. "Quit making me blush! What are you having fun doing that to me?" I exclaimed. I didn't really think she was doing it on purpose...but still, it was quite annoying.
~I hate family. Uncle=obsessed with Farmville. Zan=pissed off about it.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 10:49 pm

Stephanie laughed, gently touching his glided cheeks. "I think it's cute, and very attractive," she teased with a wide grin. Giving him one last deep and longing kiss she rose to her feet. "Come on...we'd better get walking. Unless, that is, you would like to sleep in the barn," she said, jabbing a thumb at the run down building. She then held out her hand to help him up off of the ground. Just looking at him made her heart flutter. His amazing eyes, ravishing smile, melodic voice...it was all so enchanting that she hardly couldn't stand it. And what did she have to offer? Not nearly as much... But she didn't dwell on this..why bother? For one reason or another, he chose her. She should just leave it at that and be extremely happy she got this lucky.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Dec 2010, 1:00 am

I sat up and cocked my head at her. I made my eyes go all big like a puppy and cocked my head. Suddenly pain-jabbing little pricks ran up my spine. As pain struck me like a force of a ton of bricks, I howled a string of curse words that even a sailor would have been proud of. This time, pictures and images stream lined through my brain as the clap of pain became worse and was building to a climax. Random pictures, a knife. Blood. My mother. Maragaret. Wesley. Stephanie. A sword. A heart. A real heart. An operating table. The doctor. I screamed one last time and smashed my curling and uncurling fist into the ground. Suddenly the pain was gone as fast as it had arrived. It had left me feeling, dead. Literally. "Oh my aching...good gods."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Dec 2010, 2:01 am

Stephanie quickly rushed to Nay's side. She didn't think she'd ever get used to these headaches. When he spoke, she gave a sigh of obvious relief. After a moment of thought she shook her head. "I'm not going to risk you collapsing while we're walking over there. I don't want you getting hurt...or more hurt than these headaches bring you. We'll sleep in the barn. It won't be bad..." she explained. Giving a shrug of her shoulders she gave a teasing smile. "It might even be nice and cozy," she added. She still had a tinge of concern in her voice and her eyes showed her worry and fear.
Stephanie sighed as she waited for Nay to respond. Her gaze flickered over to the barn s moment before it returned to Nay. It won't be bad...it might even be nice to sleep in the barn.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Dec 2010, 3:01 pm

"NO." I grunted standing up. "I can do this. Just...give me a cell phone." Wait, I had a phone. I slid a sleek Blackberry out of my pocket and speed-dialed 555-0989. My personal driver. John picked up with a hearty greeting. "Hello, Mr. O'Neil. Been a while since we spoke. How's camp?" I rolled my eyes. Even though I loved John, I didn't have the time to talk. "John. Come pick me up. Yeah I'm about two miles out of Cambridge. Yeah thanks. I quickly hit the end button and looked over at Steph's face. "Hey, you don't happen to have any Advil do you? No? Well, I guess I should probably tell you the story of my headaches. When I was three, I was operated on by a son of Apollo. They gave me these wierd, non-relevant visions. After the surgery I got massive head-pains. They would only accur every few months. But lately, they've gotten closer together. They said that when something terrible was about to happen, the pains would get closer and closer together before they stopped all together in one short skull-splitting pain." I shrugged watching a sleek limo pull up.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Dec 2010, 11:58 pm

Stephanie glanced warily at the cell phone. Those things were dangerous for half-bloods to carry. As the car pulled up, she hastily rose to her feet, stumbling a bit as she rushed. "Come on, let's get out of here.." she said in a shaky voice. She grabbed Nay by the hand and tugged him towards the limo. She was curious as to how he had the fancy cat and driver on hand, but she decided to wait to question him until later. She could sense it...there were monsters coming. She thought on her feet and rummaged through her bag. She pulled out her own cell phone. It was black, old and worn since she hardly ever used it. It looked to be about six years old, but it would get the job done. She grabbed Terrian'ssummonjng device and turned the cell phone on. The dragon roared and landed on the ground with a thud. Stephanie walked over. "I need you to take this cell phone...fly to the east then make a turn south. That should run directly through their path if my calculations are correct. Throw the phone as far to the south as possible and then get out of there. That should distract them long enough for them to lose our trail. Hopefully I'm able to sense all of them...but some of the more challenging monsters have set up mind blocks so I can't detect them. Be careful...if you spot anything else contact me. And be careful," she said. Stephanie slipped the phone into Terrian's large clawed hands and he took off in a few mighty flaps of his wings.
Stephanie turned to Nay with a determined expression. "Let's go.." she said with a single nod.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 Dec 2010, 4:35 pm

"Not fond of phones and/or limos? Yeah. I don't like phones either. Well, I suppose I should probably ditch this one anyway, I can always get a new one." I said. I looked down at the Blackberry. I really liked this one. Oh well, it was for my safety. I put my arm back and snapped it forward with force as I let the phone fly out of my hand. I watching it sail into the woods and hit a tree with a thud. The Blackberry broke into about two pieces. "Darn." I muttered sliding into the limo. An old Stone CD was playing. "Hello, milady." John said smiling in the rearview mirror at Steph, "Would you like to listen to Nay's father or anything else?" That's when I realized John said my father. Quickly I attempted to make up a lie, "Yeah...uh, my dad likes to create stupid CDs, but he can't even sing."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 Dec 2010, 5:07 pm

Stephanie slid into the limo, quickly finding interest in the large amount of buttons on the side, ceiling, and in the front. Who needs thus many buttons? They can't all do something different. Can they? Her mind floated from buttons to cell phones, to monsters, to Terrian, to Nay and continued in a pattern similar to that until there was nothing left for her to think about. She heard Nay and John speaking and she lifted her head. All she heard was the phrase 'can't sing'. "Oh, I can't sing. So whoever you two are talking about...I feel their pain," she said. She was obviously far too distracted with her own thoughts to hear a word they were saying. When she realized what song was playing, she made a face. "Could we possibly change the song? I'm not a big Stone fan. He was good at first when I've listened to his older stuff. But it just all seems fake to me now. And I hate fake people.." she muttered. She glanced quickly between the two. "Sorry if either of you like him," she added, giving a dismissive wave of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 8:26 pm

I stared incredulously at Steph. Was it possible that she was perfect in everyone eyes including my own? Well, who cares about everyone else. She's perfect in my eyes. "I hate that guy." I aggreed touching her arm looking around tentatively. I glared at John in the mirror. He gave me an apologetic glance that seemed to say, 'It slipped'. I rolled my eyes and forgave him silently. "Steph, you hungry?" I asked forgetting we already had stuff. I literally had the memory of an eighty year-old man. I smiled at the thought of me being 87. I would probably still be hot.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 9:34 pm

Stephanie thought for a moment about Nay's question before she shook her head. "Not really, but if you're hungry please don't let me stop you from eating. I'd feel too bad..." she said, scrunching her shoulders and giving a sheepish smile. Steph always felt bad...even when something wasn't her fault. She had to make everything right for everyone else. That's just the way she worked. Often, she'd even sacrifice her own happiness or satisfaction to give someone else what she wanted. Why did she do this? She wasn't sure...She herself didn't understand why she put herself last all the time. As the radio station changed to a song she liked, Stephanie smiled. "Oh! I love this song!" she exclaimed happily. She shut het eyes, gently swaying to the music of "Lucky" by Jason Mraz. At first, she hummed along but then she decided she didn't care what anybody else thought about her mediocre singing and started with the music.
"Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you,
across the water,
across the deep, blue,
ocean under the open sky,
oh my, baby I'm trying.

Boy I hear you,
in my dreams
I feel you whisper,
across the sea,
I keep you with me,
in my heart,
you make it easier,
when life gets hard."

Her voice was like a sweet, soothing melody with that bit of texture that always makes chills run through your skin. Her eyes were shut now and she gently swayed to the beat of the melodic tune.

"So Lucky I'm in love,
with my best friend,
Lucky to have been where I have been,
Lucky to be coming home again...
Ooh, ooohh, oohh, hmm, ohh, ohhh.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 4:41 pm

I found myself humming along with the tune and smiling. When the song was over I clapped slowly. "Bravo, bravo, encore. That wasn't bad." I gave a smile in John's direction. He switched the station to a song I liked. The man did a lot of radio-switching. I hummed the intro when it came in.

"Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all,
But you never give
Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open -
Why were they open?
Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is
I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain," During this part, I put a finger gun up to my head, exaggerating a shot to the head.

"Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same

No, no, no, no
Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said “hey” when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman,
That's just what you are, yeah,
You’ll smile in my face then rip the breaks out my car
Gave you all I had

And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, yes you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked Cause what you don't understand is
I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same

If my body was on fire, ooh You’ d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby...
But darling I’ll still catch a grenade for ya
I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same.
No, you won’t do the same,
You wouldn’t do the same,
Ooh, you’ll never do the same,
No, no, no, no

I smiled then said, "Well, at least the chorus is true. I would take a bullet through my brain, for you."

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 9:49 pm

Stephanie smiled, watching as Nay sang along to the song. Her cheeks fluted a deep shade of scarlet when he said he'd take a bullet for her. She smiled but shook her head. "People can say a lot of things...but until you're put into a situation that requires action, you never truly know what you're going to do. Besides..I'd feel too guilty and sad if that happened," she said, rubbing the back of her neck. She glanced over at John a moment before get silvery gaze flickered over to Nay. She leaned towards him, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. She pulled back after a moment and smiled. "So...let's just hope no situation like that comes any time soon," she said. She leaned back in the seat, watching ad they entered the city. She had never been out of the country, so this was a grand experience for her and she wa going to enjoy every minute of it. She quikly examined the buttons on tge side and ceiling, finding the one or the sun room. She watched as it opened and sounds of the city entered the car. She stood up on her feet, sticking herself out of the sun roof. She grinned, looking down at Nay. "Come on, you've gotta try this," she said, making sure she was able to be heard over the noises of the city.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:09 pm

"Yeah...that's illegal." I said with a hearty laugh. My smile drooped as I thought about what it would feel like to be shot. I don't think it would be too pleasant. I once read in a book, a classics book. That when you get shot, you can't really feel it. That's how bad it hurts. It's almost like a numb extreme pain. I just hoped I wasn't gonna have to catch a grenade. 'Cause I sucked at baseball. Blushing when she stood in the sun roof, I kinda wanted to join her. I looked at John who said, "As long as I don't get pulled over. And don't think you won't be paying our ticket Mr. O'Neil." John warned lightly. I blushed and stood up with Stephanie. It was tight trying to get myself out the sun-roof with her. It wasn't a big sun-roof.

~Is Taylor single?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:14 pm

ooc: Yeah technically, but Pink and I planned on getting him and her character Seraphine together xP. But I just brought him to CHB1 xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:23 pm

Stephanie smiled, nudging Nay gently in the arm. She closed her eyes, letting the wind blow through her hair. A large gust blew past and she shivered, snugglig closer to Nay. She smiled sheepishly, light blush touching her cheeks. "Sorry.." she murmured. A few loud honks sounded around them and she pursed her lips, sticking her tongue out at a few of the drivers who honked their horns impatiently. She looked at Nay and sighed. "I think we're making them mad," she said. "Maybe we should go back down.." she said. Stephanie then got a thoughtful look her face. "Hold on..before we sit back down.." she said. Without waiting for a response, she pressed her lips to his. After a moment she pulled back with a grin. "I was right, that was cool. Okay, now I'm going back down," she said. Steph squirmed out of get spot and plopped down on the seat with a smile. She looked at John. "That was fun..you should try it sometime," she said, jabbing her thumb at the sunroof.
Back to top Go down
Colby

Colby

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:48 pm

(I want Taylor)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 8:29 am

xD On CHB1? To be honest...I just kinda want to see how the roleplay goes.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 4:49 pm

"That's what she said..." I mumurmed after she sat down. Yes, it was perverted. But when said at the right times, it was funny. Does the constant kissing mean that we were officially going out now? I asked myself...well she obviously liked me. That was for sure. Either that or she just really liked my hair. I rested my on the roof and got the finger from another cab driver who shouted something bad that ended with, 'you, burn in h-e-double hockeysticks.' I laughed and repeated it to myself. The people in Britain weren't as mean as the ones in New York. But honestly some of them were pretty bad. I just shrugged it off and joined Stephanie below. "Wanna play a game?" I asked boredly.
~Well...oddly enough Zan doesn't have a boyfriend yet.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 5:24 pm

-Pokes topic-
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySun 02 Jan 2011, 3:30 am

Stephanie watched as Nay sat back down. She smiled, tilting her head curiously at his question. 'A game?' she thought curiously. Stephanie pursed her lips a moment before she voiced her curiosity. "What kind of game?" she asked in a sinh-song tone that was riddled with interest. She silently went through different games in her head, wondering what this one might be. She pulled her hair back into pigtails using the brightly colored hairties on her wrist. She let her mind wander a bit before Nay resonded. 'I wonder what you would call our relationship..' she thought, glancing at Nay. She knew she seemed to have generally strong feelings for him...but would they be reciprocated towards her? She wasn't sure. 'Just enjoy it while it lasts I suppose...' she thought with a sigh. Stephanie snapped out of her daze and turned her attention back to Nay, silently hoping she hadn't missed him explaining the rules of the game.
Back to top Go down
Breezy

Breezy

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 EmptySun 02 Jan 2011, 3:50 am

"Eye-spy." Nay said with eagnerness. He loved this game with a passion. He really didn't know why, but he just did. Maybe it had something to do with the long bus rides Wesley and Nay had to endure as young children on Stone's tour bus. Nay thought for a moment looking geniunely perturbed. His pokerface was on and ready when he burst out, "I got it. It's red and it's inside the limo." He explained trying to not look at the mini fridge magnet. It was a mini picture frame of him and his brother and Maragret all gathered around the karyoke thing in the basement of the mansion Nay lived in for about fourteen years. Nay grinned just thinking about the memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]   "The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"The eyes are the window to the soul" [p r i v a t e]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Beach-
Jump to: