Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hades' Cabin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breezy

Breezy

Hades' Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Hades' Cabin   Hades' Cabin EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 1:25 pm

Standing in the shadows I looked around inside the cabin. It was dark. I smiled, it smelled faintly like the underworld...and Chanel. The Chanel was me though. I walked around and ran my hand over the black obsidian walls. Wow, nice place. I thought. I walked back to the door and flipped the lightswitch. A black bulb flickered on. Not much light. But enough. I picked up my two duffel bags and bookbag and set them down on an empty bed. The bed was already made with black silk covers. I figured I was the only one here. Then I saw the other bed that looked slept in. I wondered who my sibling was.
I pulled the zipper on my bag and opened it. I pulled out an old dreamcatcher, which I immediatley hung above my bed. It was blue and black leather with black and white feathers hanging off it. Meant to catch bad dreams. I pulled out my clothes next and placed them in the small dresser next to my bed. I pulled out a poster of Green Day and hung it above my bed as well as some pictures of my dogs and family. I pulled out my hockeystick and put it under the bed as well as with my hockey skates.
Next I pulled out a couple of my favorite books. Beautiful Creatures. To Kill A Mockingbird. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. And a few others. Lastly I slipped out my CDs and put them next to my Ipod docking station. I had carried them from South Carolina, they weren't going anywhere anytime soon. I shuffled through the CDs and smiled at my favorites: Pink Floyd, Green Day, AC/DC, Judas Preist ect.
Back to top Go down

Hades' Cabin
Page 1 of 1