Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate roleplay that gives you the chance to enter life as a half-blood, satyr, or dryad and train to fight monsters and defeat Kronus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cabin Leader V's Room (And Carsons)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koala

Koala

Cabin Leader V's Room (And Carsons) Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader V's Room (And Carsons)   Cabin Leader V's Room (And Carsons) EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 6:17 pm

Tossing my black duffel bag onto my single bed, I strip off my red and white striped stockings and throw myself onto my bed, smiling and letting out a sigh. I shared this room with Carson, but he had his own bed on the other side of the room. Now I don't want any boy coming over and taking my stuff, so I put a line of black tape which seperates the room on the floor. My part of the room was neat with skateboards already on the wall. Tony Hawk, what a rip off. We could at least have Zero Skateboards on here. I was oddly in the Christmas spirit, so I wore a santa hat and some christmasy clothing. I normally didn't celebrate the holidays that much, but I couldn't miss out on Christmas this year!
Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader V's Room (And Carsons)
Page 1 of 1